sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
what the diffrent pc and official pc version?
The compression. The official compressed version is smaller in file size and has images with lower (i.e. higher compressed) quality. Depends on the person and screen type if you can tell any difference or not.

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
The compression. The official compressed version is smaller in file size and has images with lower (i.e. higher compressed) quality. Depends on the person and screen type if you can tell any difference or not.
oh i see, so the different is about compression not official. okay i choose the best one. Thanks

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Beautifull graphism, but how can we hide the eye shield and the text to more appreciate the amazing graphism ?

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Are there any torrents or mega links for the current uncompressed version? I tried the compressed mega one and the link is dead.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
the66, any chance for a proper android port with this one? Haven't found one on the entire web. The official android version lacks mostly in the "hide the text" department. Thank you in advance, no matter your response!
Just (re)discovered the game and it seems to be a high quality one.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hmm, I remember playing this game a few times during development. I guess I failed to get a review done of this one. Will start new game and get to it. What I remember it is a solid game.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes