AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
the66, any chance for a proper android port with this one? Haven't found one on the entire web. The official android version lacks mostly in the "hide the text" department. Thank you in advance, no matter your response!
Just (re)discovered the game and it seems to be a high quality one.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hmm, I remember playing this game a few times during development. I guess I failed to get a review done of this one. Will start new game and get to it. What I remember it is a solid game.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Boys,is there anyhelp with android version?I mean half of the screen are a letters on black pole...

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Twists of my life" version "1.01".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

Note: The game is in Russian. My routines are not adapted to this language so some dialogues may appear somewhat "bizarre".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Twists of my life" versione "1.01".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Nota: Il gioco e' in russo. Le mie routine non sono adattate a questa lingua per cui alcuni dialoghi potranno apparire alquanto "bizzarri".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: Kagrra and paolo422

Kungpaojetli

Jun 2, 2020
You’re not alone about anal and rimjob, rimming etc. :evilsmile: Especially rimming very rare fetish. Just saw it in two game.

About adding fetish, I said similar to Novel in one of my previous post. Hard to please everyone. This is his game and he can add any fetish he likes. And I’m sure he will if it suits his story.
Please can you PM me the title of those games that have ftm rimming in them? Thank you

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
Im seriously starting to think that most visual novelists have zero experience concerning human behavior and interaction.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I really want e sequel to this game!! Come on Dev - please oblige us!
Yeah, need really a sequel, with a bit of "Harem" contents, i want every woman in this game, but my heart beats for Ann, Helena, Alanna and Helga (and probably the redhair Olivia)! the dick beat only for Jane and Thea.

P.s: Really love woman with red hair....<3

P.p.s: In a possible future sequel, why not include this angel as well? it's an unbelievable beauty! meeting her almost every day and not being able to interact with her...it's a pain in the heart! :ROFLMAO:

an angel.png

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Finally got to this game. Some stories are awesome, some not, but endings are really great. There is a lot of games with endings containing about 2 mins of content (yea I'm looking at you DanielsK) ... but this, just endings are for 30 mins ... and now the main thing ... every girl is absolutelly stunning, gorgeous, but just she, the one, Helena, is the best. She is absolutelly perfect. Her route is perfect, her ending is best. Even when some days are just must-to-skip, endings make this game really special. And I hope at least for extended endings for other girls :)

And yes, I have question. Could someone write down here (in spoiler ofc) how many endings are there and how to obtain them or whats them about? Thanks in advance.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Finally got to this game. Some stories are awesome, some not, but endings are really great. There is a lot of games with endings containing about 2 mins of content (yea I'm looking at you DanielsK) ... but this, just endings are for 30 mins ... and now the main thing ... every girl is absolutelly stunning, gorgeous, but just she, the one, Helena, is the best. She is absolutelly perfect. Her route is perfect, her ending is best. Even when some days are just must-to-skip, endings make this game really special. And I hope at least for extended endings for other girls :)

And yes, I have question. Could someone write down here (in spoiler ofc) how many endings are there and how to obtain them or whats them about? Thanks in advance.
Ok, done almost all endings, but ffs can't get second ending with Irene. Still getting the one when you end with her as artist. Can someone tell me how to get her second ending? I found it in game files that it's second ending with her, but can't get it.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi

I like when I can choose the mc name, and I see many people asked for this in this game, but is currently not implemented, so I write a little patch for that:

Create a file in the game/ folder (name the file what you want with .rpy extension), the code:

Code:
define MCName = "MC" #change MC by the name you want

define sa = (MCName)
init 10 python:
    def nameChange( txt ):
        if "Alex" in txt: #english
            return txt.replace("Alex",MCName)
        if "Саша" in txt: #russian
            return txt.replace("Саша",MCName)
        return txt

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange
And change MC by the name you want like indicated, and all "Alex" (english) or "Саша" (russian) will be replaced in all text by the name of your choice :)

See the result on my screenshot:
View attachment 327789
I replaced all the "MC" by my name, still doesn't work, please give an example for coding, tks

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Hi

I like when I can choose the mc name, and I see many people asked for this in this game, but is currently not implemented, so I write a little patch for that:

Create a file in the game/ folder (name the file what you want with .rpy extension), the code:

Code:
define MCName = "MC" #change MC by the name you want

define sa = (MCName)
init 10 python:
    def nameChange( txt ):
        if "Alex" in txt: #english
            return txt.replace("Alex",MCName)
        if "Саша" in txt: #russian
            return txt.replace("Саша",MCName)
        return txt

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange
And change MC by the name you want like indicated, and all "Alex" (english) or "Саша" (russian) will be replaced in all text by the name of your choice :)

See the result on my screenshot:
View attachment 327789
Although the patch method didn't work for me, your patch on Patreon did wonderfully. Thanks you for the patch, good job.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes