Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
how to get the alanna ending where helga dies?
You have to have a relationship with Ann and Helga. Ann arrives at the apartment and meets Mc and Helga and the latter is angered by the betrayal. After a couple of days the police arrive at the school and talk to Alanna and then the police question the MC about Helga's suicide.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Oh try again then! That's not an ending you want!
There's also a really disturbing Helena ending. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it yet :(
Alanna got a very hot ending and there's even an extended one in a separate file. Don't forget to get it from the OP, although if my memory serves me it didn't have that much additional content.
I really dont like Helena, tbh is one of the worst for me in the game.. my list is this;

-Alanna
-Helga
-Olivia / Red haired in the park
-Irene
-Ann / Her "friend"
-Helena
-Jane
-Nataly

Idk if Im missing someone but Alana is in another level.. for me she deserves another game (not as MC cause I prefer Male for the MC, but for stay her design in more games)

And yeah, the Helgas ending broke my heart.. she was soooo sweety and I dont understand this ending with her.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I really dont like Helena, tbh is one of the worst for me in the game.. my list is this;

-Alanna
-Helga
-Olivia / Red haired in the park
-Irene
-Ann / Her "friend"
-Helena
-Jane
-Nataly

Idk if Im missing someone but Alana is in another level.. for me she deserves another game (not as MC cause I prefer Male for the MC, but for stay her design in more games)

And yeah, the Helgas ending broke my heart.. she was soooo sweety and I dont understand this ending with her.. :(
For me it was:
- Anna.
- Alanna.
- Irene
- Helga.
- Helena.

I don't remember much about the secondary characters. Ann's crazy friend was hot but it could end badly, and the girls in the park for example were just a complement without much interest for me.

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
Hi,

This is the first VN game I have downloaded. Facing a problem where the audio sound is not playing. I downloaded both Python and RenPy.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi,

This is the first VN game I have downloaded. Facing a problem where the audio sound is not playing. I downloaded both Python and RenPy.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.
Hi, welcome to this forum.

Unfortunately this game has no sound. There's an option to turn up and down the volume in the settings but Renpy games always have it by default. So again, answering your question, there's nothing wrong on your end; this game has no sound.

killercrow1

May 3, 2018
Fan Sig:
View attachment 78413 View attachment 78414 View attachment 78415 View attachment 78416 View attachment 105739 View attachment 105740 View attachment 105741

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/89820_toml-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/89821_toml-fana.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/89822_toml-fanb.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/03/89823_toml-fanc.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/117151_toml-jfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/117152_toml-ofan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/05/117153_toml-tfan.gif
can you plz tell me how to use this

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
Hi, welcome to this forum.

Unfortunately this game has no sound. There's an option to turn up and down the volume in the settings but Renpy games always have it by default. So again, answering your question, there's nothing wrong on your end; this game has no sound.
Ah yikes, thats kinda not great actually. Kinda kills the gameplay of such games actually xD.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ah yikes, thats kinda not great actually. Kinda kills the gameplay of such games actually xD.
I agree with you. For me nothing beats the atmosphere created by music.
But some devs say it's apparently not as easy or "free" as it seems. Who knows?

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Aristos Hiya buddy, give me the rundown. What do I need to know before diving in? And is there a happily together Helga ending? She seems to be very popular judging by the comments in this thread.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos Hiya buddy, give me the rundown. What do I need to know before diving in? And is there a happily together Helga ending? She seems to be very popular judging by the comments in this thread.
Hi there!
Well, there are happy endings with all the ladies. Make sure to get the walkthrough since in some cases the consequences of some particular choices were not that obvious and some of them totally exclude different girls. There is no harem ending whatsoever, you'll need to play different paths.

Helga is a very nice character but unfortunately the sexual content with her is the least abundant. She's the pure, perfect future wife material; you know. She wasn't my favourite, but she wasn't my least liked either.

And that's pretty much it. This is a linear VN with too much unnecessary clicking (have breakfast, go to school... rinse and repeat) but I remember it as being very nice. And renders are gorgeous.
I can tell you two things: you'll love Helga, she's your type :BootyTime: and you'll hate Vlad's guts.

• Love
Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Hi there!
Well, there are happy endings with all the ladies. Make sure to get the walkthrough since in some cases the consequences of some particular choices were not that obvious and some of them totally exclude different girls. There is no harem ending whatsoever, you'll need to play different paths.

Helga is a very nice character but unfortunately the sexual content with her is the least abundant. She's the pure, perfect future wife material; you know. She wasn't my favourite, but she wasn't my least liked either.

And that's pretty much it. This is a linear VN with too much unnecessary clicking (have breakfast, go to school... rinse and repeat) but I remember it as being very nice. And renders are gorgeous.
I can tell you two things: you'll love Helga, she's your type :BootyTime: and you'll hate Vlad's guts.
And this is why you're one of my favorite people here my dude, always so helpful. Awesomesauce in general. Always nice to know when I'm gonna hate someone, I can mentally prepare myself for being frustratingly unable to punch their face in. Now an uber important question, will this hatred of Vlad be Sasuke Uchiha levels of hate? If it is and I get the option to kill him my MC is gonna happily reside in the state penitentiary until the moment they slide that needle in and he sleeps forever, if not it'll just be an assault with intent to inflict serious bodily harm charge and acquisition of a prison tattoo or two.

• Haha

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And this is why you're one of my favorite people here my dude, always so helpful. Awesomesauce in general. Always nice to know when I'm gonna hate someone, I can mentally prepare myself for being frustratingly unable to punch their face in. Now an uber important question, will this hatred of Vlad be Sasuke Uchiha levels of hate? If it is and I get the option to kill him my MC is gonna happily reside in the state penitentiary until the moment they slide that needle in and he sleeps forever, if not it'll just be an assault with intent to inflict serious bodily harm charge and acquisition of a prison tattoo or two.
Don't mention it!
Well, Vlad is a huge asshole and a big obstacle on one of our paths to happiness :whistle:. The hate level is actually pretty, pretty high... There will be indeed violence involved, you'll have to play and see it.
I don't want to spoil anything, but let's say there's of course a way to get rid of him, but there's another scenario in which things can take a tragic turn (literally) right at the end depending on your choices.

Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Don't mention it!
Well, Vlad is a huge asshole and a big obstacle on one of our paths to happiness :whistle:. The hate level is actually pretty, pretty high... There will be indeed violence involved, you'll have to play and see it.
I don't want to spoil anything, but let's say there's of course a way to get rid of him, but there's another scenario in which things can take a tragic turn (literally) right at the end depending on your choices.
I thank you for being both informative and non-spoilery. I'll give it a run. I'm currently looking at going through basically all the games in your sig to see what I think of them. So far, haven't been hugely disappointed. Well.. not entirely true, I still want my pierced tatted goddess from Halfway House, but that aside, they've all been pretty interesting so far. You have a refined taste my friend.

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes