• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well i tried to use google translate and let me tell you, its not perfect:
I can only answer in my native language. It is poured into mego. Now I'm running fast, that would check for obvious jambs. Prior to this, the Russian version was tested. Who knew, that at integration of translation an error is admissible.
The first pancake is lumpy)
;D but i got the most important info out of it and a new game without any bugs would be unheard of))
A day late and a dollar short? This is what he said Russian Translated to English:
I can only answer in my native language. It's poured on the meg. Now I run quickly to check for obvious shobs. Before that, they tested the Russian version. Who knew that when integrating the translation, we would allow an error.
First pancake coma)

rotator_31

Jun 20, 2020
The Mega link for PC alone is missing in the first post. Can someone please share the link. There is a pc mega link for alanna's extended ending, not sure if I should be using that. Sorry if this has been asked before!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Do I just add Alanna's extended ending to the game folder in the main portion, or play it after I complete the game/ novel?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Isnt there more than one ending per girl, I got a pretty shitty one for Helena, and no matter what choices I make, I cant seem to find anything different?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Isnt there more than one ending per girl, I got a pretty shitty one for Helena, and no matter what choices I make, I cant seem to find anything different?
Yes, there are different endings for every girl.
If by shitty you mean that she falls to the ground and gets hurt really badly you have to avoid fighting Vlad in that scene.
If that's not the problem you have, I suggest getting the walkthrough from the OP since the standard endings for each girl are explained there.

Regarding your question about Alanna's extended ending, I think it was a separate game with a separate exe.

Reactions: Twistty

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yes, there are different endings for every girl.
If by shitty you mean that she falls to the ground and gets hurt really badly you have to avoid fighting Vlad in that scene.
If that's not the problem you have, I suggest getting the walkthrough from the OP since the standard endings for each girl are explained there.

Regarding your question about Alanna's extended ending, I think it was a separate game with a separate exe.
I cannot recall being given a choice to fight Vlad or not in that scene, if I chose that I can't figure out why I would, an unskilled lawyer against a trained fighter, that's like pitting a poodle against a pitbull.
I will download the walkthrough, I am surprised I missed it since it would have been mighty helpful.
OH after I posted that comment I went and followed the Helga path and got 2 different versions, based on ONE single choice.
I found that interesting, and that showed there is more than one possibility.
Thank you for responding to this btw and for the direction, much appreciated.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I cannot recall being given a choice to fight Vlad or not in that scene, if I chose that I can't figure out why I would, an unskilled lawyer against a trained fighter, that's like pitting a poodle against a pitbull.
I will download the walkthrough, I am surprised I missed it since it would have been mighty helpful.
OH after I posted that comment I went and followed the Helga path and got 2 different versions, based on ONE single choice.
You're welcome ;)
Some of the choices leading to a particular ending were not that obvious. For example, on Anna's path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
among other things to get her good ending. So yeah, use the WT.
But be warned, the WT doesn't include every ending, only the most standard or popular ones so to speak. In fact, apparently there was a bad ending with Helga which I never saw and only learned about here.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
If i remeber correctly, to prevent that ending, you SHOULDN'T have pursued Alanna's relationship. For some reason if you have pursued Alanna's story, not sure how far, Then Helena will always end up getting that ending

Reactions: 7empest5teele

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
So gallery for this game will never exist ? I've read reply from dev and I'm unfamilliar with anything developement related, just asking.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So gallery for this game will never exist ? I've read reply from dev and I'm unfamilliar with anything developement related, just asking.
Dev moved on from this well over a year ago, no more updates coming so no gallery.

He's well into his next game now, that's just finished it's first chapter.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
No MEGA link for PC uncompressed? UPFILE link didn't work at all, GOFILE just brought me to a home page, WORKUPLOAD has incredibly slow download speed... but thankfully NOPY saved the day. Still would have preferred the ol' faithful MEGA though.

Also, it'd be nice if devs understood the difference between "compressed" (like winrar files, or .FLAC vs .WAV) and "reduced" (lowered quality, jpeg vs PNG, or MP3 vs WAV/FLAC).

Anyways, thanks for the upload. If I like the game, I'll probably end up buying it on Steam.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
No MEGA link for PC uncompressed? UPFILE link didn't work at all, GOFILE just brought me to a home page, WORKUPLOAD has incredibly slow download speed... but thankfully NOPY saved the day. Still would have preferred the ol' faithful MEGA though.

Also, it'd be nice if devs understood the difference between "compressed" (like winrar files, or .FLAC vs .WAV) and "reduced" (lowered quality, jpeg vs PNG, or MP3 vs WAV/FLAC).

Anyways, thanks for the upload. If I like the game, I'll probably end up buying it on Steam.
Added a bunch of download links - sorry about that.
Might help others though?

syncronized
Game is completed there are no more updates. :rolleyes:

Nov 20, 2016
Added a bunch of download links - sorry about that.
Might help others though?

syncronized
Game is completed there are no more updates. :rolleyes:
Big fan of this game, played halfway through before. Eager to see it through till the end.
Any chance that the MEGA link could be re uploaded for the compressed version atleast?
All other links are either dead/ extremely slow.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes