Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I thank you for being both informative and non-spoilery. I'll give it a run. I'm currently looking at going through basically all the games in your sig to see what I think of them. So far, haven't been hugely disappointed. Well.. not entirely true, I still want my pierced tatted goddess from Halfway House, but that aside, they've all been pretty interesting so far. You have a refined taste my friend.
I'm happy to be helpful.
As for Ash, we might not marry her at the end of the game but that doesn't mean we're not having a hell of a time with her along the way. I surely am :D
Again, I'm glad you're discovering nice more modest games through my sigs, that was my sole intention. Sadly this site only allows 5 links in your signature but I would add many more. You should check others like for example Last Call, Corporate Culture, Rainy Day or Oath of Loyalty. All of them VN's at their early stages, very different from one another, and all of them developed by creators in need of more support.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I'm happy to be helpful.
As for Ash, we might not marry her at the end of the game but that doesn't mean we're not having a hell of a time with her along the way. I surely am :D
Again, I'm glad you're discovering nice more modest games through my sigs, that was my sole intention. Sadly this site only allows 5 links in your signature but I would add many more. You should check others like for example Last Call, Corporate Culture, Rainy Day or Oath of Loyalty. All of them VN's at their early stages, very different from one another, and all of them developed by creators in need of more support.
I'll check them out. Yeah this site is disappointingly lacking in sig length options. I had a few more funny clickbait ideas for mine but couldn't fit them. I'll check these games out. I make it a rule to not usually download incomplete works (at least ones that are at the very early stages) but like I said, you have good taste and the only disappointing thing to happen by checking one of your recommendations out has been not being able to marry and knock up Ash, which would've made Halfway House perfect instead of just great.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Can't remember this thing. Care to remind me? Add it as a spoiler for others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very sad ending indeed, probably the worst I saw in the game. Nevertheless, some days ago another user commented on Helga's let's say terrible ending which I never got to find, and honestly have no intention of.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Very sad ending indeed, probably the worst I saw in the game. Nevertheless, some days ago another user commented on Helga's let's say terrible ending which I never got to find, and honestly have no intention of.
You trapped me by the way. Just saying. Now there's a game I have to play that breaks my rules because it's a yum, yum yes on every level. So thanks for that :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You trapped me by the way. Just saying. Now there's a game I have to play that breaks my rules because it's a yum, yum yes on every level. So thanks for that :ROFLMAO:
You'll have to thank Novel for that. BTW, those bad endings are not included in the walkthrough. There you'll only find the most canonical ones for each girl, so it will take some exploring on your part ;)

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
You'll have to thank Novel for that. BTW, those bad endings are not included in the walkthrough. There you'll only find the most canonical ones for each girl, so it will take some exploring on your part ;)
Exploring can be fun. Do I get to loot along the way? Best way to explore, that. Shannon is gonna end up owning me, mind, body and soul once I download Unleashed isn't she?

• Haha

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I saw more sadly endings in this game than happy.. :( too hard, the dev is so devil :( haha, but at least I reached the good ending with the best, Alana <3

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Exploring can be fun. Do I get to loot along the way? Best way to explore, that. Shannon is gonna end up owning me, mind, body and soul once I download Unleashed isn't she?
I couldn't tell. You might be one of those Angel guys, or even a Maeve guy.
Weird people if you ask me :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I couldn't tell. You might be one of those Angel guys, or even a Maeve guy.
Weird people if you ask me :confused:
Well, I can say the tats on what I'm guessing is Angel definitely get my motor revved, but crazy trumps awesome body art so it comes down to which one is crazier.

• Thinking Face

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I can say the tats on what I'm guessing is Angel definitely get my motor revved, but crazy trumps awesome body art so it comes down to which one is crazier.
Pffffffffffff they are all crazy as fuck! Different kinds of crazy though.

So I guess all I gotta say is

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Pffffffffffff they are all crazy as fuck! Different kinds of crazy though.

So I guess all I gotta say is
I absolutely intend to. Just gotta wait like four hours for Mega to finish downloading whichever of the two between Lancaster Boarding House and Where The Heart Is that I'm downloading right now.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
In this game is there any path where mc not lost Helena
The impression is that don't take the initiative to resist her boyfriend, she will naturally break up with him.
After the confrontation on the trip, she will scold his ex-boyfriend away, so you will not fight and cause her coma.

Does it require you to never cheat on her? I forgot...because you can actually fool around with Ann and the teacher when you date her.

Last edited:

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
The impression is that don't take the initiative to resist her boyfriend, she will naturally break up with him.
After the confrontation on the trip, she will scold his ex-boyfriend away, so you will not fight and cause her coma.

Does it require you to never cheat on her? I forgot...because you can actually fool around with Ann and the teacher when you date her.
If you are a Walkthrough for the path plz share me. I don't no what to do

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
If you are a Walkthrough for the path plz share me. I don't no what to do
Then some options determine the ending.
Random before.
1.Stick to my guns.
2.Be sarcastic.
3.Ask her about her relationships.
4.Hit him.(What I remembered wrong before.)
5.Helena and Helga are in the hallway,Choose Helena to speak " It's not your fault ".
6.Begin relationship.
7.Don't peek.
After that, she will scold him away. Happy ending.

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
Then some options determine the ending.
Random before.
1.Stick to my guns.
2.Be sarcastic.
3.Ask her about her relationships.
4.Hit him.(What I remembered wrong before.)
5.Helena and Helga are in the hallway,Choose Helena to speak " It's not your fault ".
6.Begin relationship.
7.Don't peek.
After that, she will scold him away. Happy ending.
Very very Tnx man

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes