felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is there a complete list of endings?

at least to get an idea of what to look for ...

so for now I have found:

1 ending with pregnant Helga
2 ending with normal Helga
3 ending with Ann
4 ending with Ann + Natalia
5 ending with Ann leaving MC
6 ending with Alanna
7 ending with Helena
8 ending with Helena in a coma (I didn't understand what triggered it, I think it's because I was cheating on her with Alanna)
9 ending with Irina (for which you have to be in relationship with Alanna almost to the end ...)
10 solitaire ending
11 lonely ending with Jane finding you a job

what are the other endings?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
so for now I have found:

3 ending with Ann
6 ending with Alanna
7 ending with Helena
8 ending with Helena in a coma (I didn't understand what triggered it, I think it's because I was cheating on her with Alanna)
9 ending with Irina (for which you have to be in relationship with Alanna almost to the end ...)
10 solitaire ending

Not sure if you want to see this one but you are missing an ending where Helga kills herself due to you cheating on her. In a pregnant Helga's route you end up divorced, not sure if that's the one you got. And I think there were 2 different happy endings with Irina (one of them with a longer sex scene) but can't remember the paths

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not sure if you want to see this one but you are missing an ending where Helga kills herself due to you cheating on her. In a pregnant Helga's route you end up divorced, not sure if that's the one you got. And I think there were 2 different happy endings with Irina (one of them with a longer sex scene) but can't remember the paths
the negative ending with Helga I think it is enough to betray her with someone ...

I don't feel like suicide ...

instead for Irina now you make me doubt ..

the guide talks about 4 endings with Ann

perhaps there is also one in which he leaves Mc for Natalia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so for now I have found:

3 ending with Ann
6 ending with Alanna
7 ending with Helena
10 solitaire ending

I found 2 more

12 ending with Ann and Natalia, who send MC away
13 ending with Helga, cheating on her with Alanna, who eventually leaves MC

I can't find the one with Helga's suicide, I think we have to betray her with Helena, but I can't help being discovered

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I found 2 more

I can't find the one with Helga's suicide, I think we have to betray her with Helena, but I can't help being discovered
I think you have to cheat her with Ann, she will appear at home after your first time with Helga

• Thinking Face

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you have to cheat her with Ann, she will appear at home after your first time with Helga
exact suggestion!!! thanks

so we are at 14 finals

the 15th should be Irina's alternative one but I haven't found it yet, there are so few scenes with her ...

3 ending with Ann
6 ending with Alanna
7 ending with Helena
10 solitaire ending
14 bad bad ending with Helga

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
on the 15th final I give up, however I think I have reached the extended one with Irina.o_O

I liked the game, to be quite short the individual stories are all quite interesting.

Alanna and Ann are my favorite LIs, with the most complete and interesting stories, Irina would have been too but she is too secondary.

the one with Helga is the least convincing, a whole story based on trust and the only way to get it started is to lie to her ...

while the one with Helena is too forcedly dramatic and passionate, Mc is in love with her and we must believe him ... she is also the most intrusive female character, probably the one designated to be MC's soul mate

to be a minor game, absolutely enjoyable and if it does not have the most beautiful LIs, certainly the sexiest ones

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I found the 15th final !! and maybe even the 16th ... it is true that things are easier to find when you stop looking for them

to have the ending of Irina you have to carry on the relationship with Alanna and then fall into Jane's trap, from there the long ending of Irina starts

the other ending, on the other hand, is reached by always carrying on both Alanna and Irina, but sexually abstaining from Alanna (therefore practically impossible ...) at that point Irina will look for MC by phone and they will have the short ending

but there is also another ending always carrying both, the final relationship will be the one with Alanna but we will find Irina as a colleague

Last edited:

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
"I like you"

How the fuck can you say that after so little interaction? Seriously, give us some choices SO WE DON'T FUCK THIS UP???

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
what's alannas extended ending can anyone explain i actually played this game awhile back so it's new or sams old
Thankyou!:)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
shit game, sry... forced sex with ann, forced sex with olivia (ended the game here, annoyed me) you have to interact over two weeks "romanticly" with helena but after the second day the dumb bitch annoys me so much, dont know why i should get any interest in her anyway... fuck it girl, just open your fucking mouth if you want to talk, and sry "she likes me" and than made out in front of me with the bald head... yeah fuck it... cant stand her whining. but nooo you cant get rid of her, no matter what.

models looking good (and mostly natural), but thats the only good thing in this game...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
shit game, sry... forced sex with ann, forced sex with olivia (ended the game here, annoyed me) you have to interact over two weeks "romanticly" with helena but after the second day the dumb bitch annoys me so much, dont know why i should get any interest in her anyway... fuck it girl, just open your fucking mouth if you want to talk, and sry "she likes me" and than made out in front of me with the bald head... yeah fuck it... cant stand her whining. but nooo you cant get rid of her, no matter what.

models looking good (and mostly natural), but thats the only good thing in this game...
who is Olivia?:unsure:

the only really forced sex is the one with Alanna, which however serves to direct the whole story

I agree that the stories are not all very successful.

we are told that Helena is our great love, and we have to believe it, Helga asks us to be sincere with her, but if we are we inevitably lose her...

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
who is Olivia?:unsure:
The redhead whom the dean is banging (when you go with Alanna to dean's office at night)
the only really forced sex is the one with Alanna, which however serves to direct the whole story
and Ann (....the rapey scene)
I agree that the stories are not all very successful.
Yup, but its definetely not as bad as the dude above is making it sound
we are told that Helena is our great love
worst LI in the game with the lamest ending:FacePalm:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The redhead whom the dean is banging (when you go with Alanna to dean's office at night)

and Ann (....the rapey scene)

Yup, but its definetely not as bad as the dude above is making it sound

worst LI in the game with the lamest ending:FacePalm:
ok, but Olivia is not strictly mandatory, it only becomes mandatory if we had dumped Helena.

you're right, I had forgotten Ann, but her character is to be a fuckbuddy until we decide to get serious or not, as much as i don't like the rape-like scenes, let's say it is consistent with the character

for me Helga is much worse than Helena, she has no real story of her own, and then the obligatory lying thing makes her a meaningless storyline

Last edited:

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
novel thanks a lot look like a good story and the renders are nice, will definitely test (y)

What’s ARM, ARM64, and x86?
How to Check Android Phone’s Processor

Here’s how you can find out which processor your phone is running and it’s as easy as installing an app from the Play Store. You can find lots of apps that give you all the possible information about the hardware configuration of Any Android device, whether it’s a smartphone or tablet.

We are featuring two apps that can tell you everything you might want to know about your device. To find out what processor your device is running, download one of the following apps.
My Device – Device info
My-Device-Device-info.jpg

Inware
Droid hardware info

There are many other Apps on Google play.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes