Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't know who added " cheating tag". This tag is appropriate for games where" cheating " is used as a fetish. My game doesn't have that.
@Risael Yes but says different and Novel is not sure who did it.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I added the cheating tag, because there are few instances the protagonist cheats. first with ann's friend, second with ann while dating helga and helena. if you don't want the tag, I can remove it.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I added the cheating tag, because there are few instances the protagonist cheats. first with ann's friend, second with ann while dating helga and helena. if you don't want the tag, I can remove it.
I don't care, but they'll be disgruntled. For there will be those who sexually excite games with such a fetish. I have the same, it is rather condemned.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
If it is for MC, it is not so necessary. Mostly in all games we are not faithful. :D

Reactions: Silver

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I don't care, but they'll be disgruntled. For there will be those who sexually excite games with such a fetish. I have the same, it is rather condemned.
When the game is about to end in this version, you can continue have the relationship with ann while dating either helga or helena. If you continue this, isn't it considered as cheating?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
When the game is about to end in this version, you can continue have the relationship with ann while dating either helga or helena. If you continue this, isn't it considered as cheating?
It is cheating you right, but maybe when it used for MC's partner can be better. Cause as MC, we always cheat on partner in these games.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You fooled me with that tag. x'D I was hoping it was for one of MC's partner. :evilsmile:
well technically there is cheating in the game, and if he continues that route since next version, you will probably get what you are hoping. so at least there is a hope for you.
:happyblush

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
well technically there is cheating in the game, and if he continues that route since next version, you will probably get what you are hoping. so at least there is a hope for you.
It is difficult for me to convey the idea in a foreign language. Technically cheating is possible in the game. But when the game is download wanting to get cheating as a sexual fetish, they are very disappointed. If the topic will pribegal screaming that I cheated the fans of the genre NTR, I will send he to you:)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It is difficult for me to convey the idea in a foreign language. Technically cheating is possible in the game. But when the game is download wanting to get cheating as a sexual fetish, they are very disappointed. If the topic will pribegal screaming that I cheated the fans of the genre NTR, I will send he to you:)
Yeah I get it. If someone downloaded this game for cheating stuff, they will probably be disappointed, because there are not much cheating content, but as you said it's still possible, and therefore presenting the cheating tag may be helpful for someone. However, it's up to you to keep it or not as it's your game. :angel:

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah I get it. If someone downloaded this game for cheating stuff, they will probably be disappointed, because there are not much cheating content, but as you said it's still possible, and therefore presenting the cheating tag may be helpful for someone. However, it's up to you to keep it or not as it's your game. :angel:
let it be:) at Least over the comments laugh:)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I am not limited to play games just for one tag. :eek: I am here cause the story and characters excite me.

I just have issues playing games with stories like this. "You go to an island hotel for holiday with your mother and you're the only male in that island." x'D

Reactions: Akamari and Silver

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I am not limited to play games just for one tag. :eek: I am here cause the story and characters excite me.

I just have issues playing games with stories like this. "You go to an island hotel for holiday with your mother and you're the only male in that island." x'D
Well, you're not the only one. There are always inadequate people.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It is kinda ambiguous tag since it doesn't specify who does the cheating and I think most players are like "You cheat: Hell yes!" "You are cheated on: Hell no!" :)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do i hack the game to see every choice i made since you know need to start over again?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes