Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
well that's what I call again a mini update sex with ann in the morning so only halfway then school job and the end that was really bad and does not really make sense to play

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
well that's what I call again a mini update sex with ann in the morning so only halfway then school job and the end that was really bad and does not really make sense to play
This special code for you. I remember your nickname, and you have 70% of the content will always be hidden. There is an additional parameter in the code. On IQ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_32285

This special code for you. I remember your nickname, and you have 70% of the content will always be hidden. There is an additional parameter in the code. On IQ
Really? I heard it was removed because of patreon not wanting to risk high bloodpressure on easily excited minds :)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Persian0

Jan 17, 2018
Well novel .. I have played many many games .. you are doing amazing job .. you made a great story line with clever conversation .. the most thing I like in this game is that you made a smart protagonist .. Alex is decent and clever guy .. not fool and not idiot like the most of other game's protagonists .. I have no idea why the Dec. Insists to make their prot. that way . Any way .. I am supporting remaster the same story with more sandbox .. if you decide to do . Consider me in.
I am very sorry for my horrible English, it's my 3rd language.

othello

May 30, 2017
All about Ann for me! <3
Well, it's really hard to make one of the girls a favourite, they are all beautiful and intelligent. At the moment, it seems as if you have to decide to either follow Helga or Helena, Alanna will rather be a problem because Helena will become suspicious sooner or later and Ann will mean she'll be draining you. If I had to choose in real life I'd take Helena anyway, she's not an explcit beauty but she seems to be the one true love once you convinced her - and don't cheat on her.

Reactions: Silver

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I wonder if its possible to maintain a couple of relations, without dipping into harem territory. I remember one novel I read long time ago (forgot what the title is,and no not a VN), the MC have a relation with 2 girls, but its MF and MF relation not MFF. The MC alternate sleeping with them. Both aware of each other since it was the first girl who actually asked the MC to date her own friend, but yeah, never MFF.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has this change or are you forced to do thing you don't want to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you come here to troll, please leave.
No I did not come here to troll I like this game in the beginning but after a few updates you had no choice in what happen so I am asking if this has changed.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No I did not come here to troll I like this game in the beginning but after a few updates you had no choice in what happen so I am asking if this has changed.
If you mean sex with Anne, no.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you mean sex with Anne, no.
So your still forced to have sex with those you have no interest in, thanks for the info and the game can still stay in the trash can.
If this change in the future then I may give it another chance.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
So your still forced to have sex with those you have no interest in, thanks for the info and the game can still stay in the trash can.
If this change in the future then I may give it another chance.
And you forgot to demand pregnancy and more kissing :closedeyesmile:
[/sarcasm off]

Ananas

Aug 19, 2017
I just see that you recommand to start new game. Should I do it if I update from 0.62.00 to 0.62.05 ?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Has this change or are you forced to do thing you don't want to do?
the game forces dic hteilweise to one of the girrls I do not remember if it is helene or helga anyway the bitch cheats the mc with some asshole called vlad or so and then the mc asks the teacher for help for the bitch though the you cheated and fooled and the mc / su has no choice if he asks for help for her or not what I think is totally ridiculous !!!!!!!

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes