troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... 52K words + 10K words means this game has about 62K words or like a decent short book. That's a plus.
The opening post mentions multiple paths. How many paths are there? 62K words with 3-4 paths = good progress in all paths. But 62K words with say 12 paths would be much less progress for some paths.

Also, without someone angrily telling me to read 1000+posts... is this game slice of life? A young man in a new place meeting new people and chasing girls?

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I see way there was a plethora of good reviews(comments, as I rarely read actual reviews, meh) for your game. It was a fun romp thru a few avenues( as I saved at many spots), I am sure still haven't covered them all, but in a quick synopsis. Love the renders, truly enjoy the different characters (and the fact that some differences block out others). Enjoying the twist on a fairly common premise(so many basis' made, is there truly an original thought, anyway), characters seem unique and separate entities. Fun dialogue, creative scenes. I would say great job overall, keep up the good work. I am a 'story guy' and you have made an adventure type that can/has caught my imagination. I hope you have as much making this as your fans(seemingly me now, too:p) have following.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I see way there was a plethora of good reviews(comments, as I rarely read actual reviews, meh) for your game. It was a fun romp thru a few avenues( as I saved at many spots), I am sure still haven't covered them all, but in a quick synopsis. Love the renders, truly enjoy the different characters (and the fact that some differences block out others). Enjoying the twist on a fairly common premise(so many basis' made, is there truly an original thought, anyway), characters seem unique and separate entities. Fun dialogue, creative scenes. I would say great job overall, keep up the good work. I am a 'story guy' and you have made an adventure type that can/has caught my imagination. I hope you have as much making this as your fans(seemingly me now, too:p) have following.
you should copy paste this to review section.

Reactions: novel

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
you should copy paste this to review section.
Maybe with a proofread or two, I may actually do my 1st review, as I see I typed like english was my 3rd language. I would have to bring myself to consider this, as I have not even written any for those that I have pledged. I hope that in the meanwhile one more kind post will add to those willing to try a good game :)
P.S. @novel I truly do wish you best of luck, and should I get to where I can support games, you are on my short list.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
So... 52K words + 10K words means this game has about 62K words or like a decent short book. That's a plus.
The opening post mentions multiple paths. How many paths are there? 62K words with 3-4 paths = good progress in all paths. But 62K words with say 12 paths would be much less progress for some paths.

Also, without someone angrily telling me to read 1000+posts... is this game slice of life? A young man in a new place meeting new people and chasing girls?
There's 5 main girls, with 3(?) side girls.. Out of 5 main, 1 got fleshed out a lot in the latest version (0.62), 1 practically wifey already (but still plenty to explore), 2 introduced from the beginning with some story, and 1 just barely introduced and her story started. So yeah.. plenty.

I stand with my opinion. I LOVE this game, and the only thing I hope Novel consider to tweak is how the girls's route separated. The current choice is really really, really weird. Peeking at the walkthrough, if we really want to use the harsh/gentle route, at least have a dialogue scene with 1 girl where our answers split them. Maybe a quarrel scene or something, but sex position is really an unintuitive way to determined paths. (ps: Novel will be scratching his head again for this paragraph)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... 2 girls mostly done, 2 girls partially done and one barely introduced? That's good. thanks

Risael

May 14, 2017
Hu 2? confused...looking at the first page, i see one blonde, the girl at the lawfirm, grey suit. the beautifal one ....;)
That is Irene, she does not have a lot of content yet, but her time will come. The other blonde girl is Jane, she received some content in this update.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Risael

May 14, 2017
Yeah, Irene's story is going to be interesting. You can see more of Jane if you decide to pick a fight with Vlad on a certain day

Reactions: Eye-switcher

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I stand with my opinion. I LOVE this game, and the only thing I hope Novel consider to tweak is how the girls's route separated. The current choice is really really, really weird. Peeking at the walkthrough, if we really want to use the harsh/gentle route, at least have a dialogue scene with 1 girl where our answers split them. Maybe a quarrel scene or something, but sex position is really an unintuitive way to determined paths. (ps: Novel will be scratching his head again for this paragraph)
I'm not sure I translated what you said. But if I understand correctly, you do not like that the choice of the branch is determined by the attitude to Alina. It's simple. We choose what we psychologically gravitate to. You have chosen the opportunity to force the girl do deep Blowjob, against her will. Get a rough branch.

In the future, there is no intuitive moment at the time of the fight. But if you carefully read the dialogue with Helena, where she partially explains the reasons for secrecy, it will also be clear.

Next is the answer to the rest and not you.

And returning to the old topic. The inability to choose whether to sleep with Anne first time and with Alana after the bar.
Even if I were rewriting the game again, I wouldn't have given there a choice here. And I don't care how many people will delete the game because of that. Let them go far away. To believe that the guy who was recently deceived by a girl. Immediately caught in an unpleasant story with Helena, caught in an erotic situation with Anne, refuse sex... He's got an atomic bomb in his balls. He hasn't fucked in weeks. What there choice:) There is no choice and can not be. And the rest will be built on the same principle.

The only time there's really a mistake is having sex with Olivia, with no choice. My mistake.

The android version doesn't show the choices anyone know how to fix that
Strange, I have choice on center. But I didn't test version 0.6. In General Android version problem. I don't think we can help you.

Reactions: Namco15 and UncleVT

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The only time there's really a mistake is having sex with Olivia, with no choice. My mistake.
Hmmm actually you give choices at party with sit next to OLivia or Helena. It is a bold move sitting next to Olivia and leaving Helena with Andrew. Sitting next to Olivia leads to balcony sex with Olivia at the party.

Reactions: Namco15

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hmmm actually you give choices at party with sit next to OLivia or Helena. It is a bold move sitting next to Olivia and leaving Helena with Andrew. Sitting next to Olivia leads to balcony sex with Olivia at the party.
I thought about that too. But, the fact is that those who is not on the branch Helena has no option, I forgot about it.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
@novel .. I respect your opinion. And reasoning for it. However, as a game with branching quest (especially a huge decision) it is much better if its a bit more clearer to your players. For example, after you been called to the Dean office, you get a choice to reject Alanna (if you picked the 69 path). It made the game path clear.

I will now shut up until next version ^^.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes