Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Everything will depend on what the patrons will want. And generally difficult to think about the third draft, did not finish the first:) Suddenly second project will fail and just stop developing)
Easy to understand patrons.
Little suggestions then :)
- Most patrons want incest (not me at all). If it suits your story, Lewd patcher is doing that for you.
- Don't limit your fantasies for patrons. Just be yourself. Just give choices to avoid if it is kinky. :p
Most of us here for fantasies that we can't dare to try in real life.
- People love sandbox games, and you can do it for your second project. Just wankers complain if it's grindy.
- Corruption, blackmail, cheating, group sex, school settings are popular tags these days.

And last, it is not a suggestion. One day like to play female protagonist game of yours. Cause you wrote MC dialogs too good. I feel wise while playing this game. x'D

Reactions: Vikki Parris

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) Incest, no. Too many authors write on this topic. If someone wants to make a patch, that's his business, I will not interfere until it is done for non-commercial purposes.

2) "Don't limit your fantasies for patrons".
I was offered money for the plot. I refused and I will refuse further.

3) The sandbox will be, but Grinda is not enough. The plot in the first place.

4) There will be more fetishes, but within reason.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will be more fetishes, but within reason
depend what fetishes you mean, as long as they are optional i will be glad, in your game i have many saves with different routes (like going only for 1 girl, etc) and in all my saves i refused to share a girl with that guy (even thea... that i dont like her at all)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
depend what fetishes you mean, as long as they are optional i will be glad, in your game i have many saves with different routes (like going only for 1 girl, etc) and in all my saves i refused to share a girl with that guy (even thea... that i dont like her at all)
The choice will be everywhere, except where it will not be:)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
The choice will be everywhere, except where it will not be:)
I have heard good things about your game, but fell in love with a couple and the buffet table so full here, that to be honest I have yet to try it. I am DL now, not only because of the many good comments; but also any dev that can make good content and answer like that deserves a shot. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Easy to understand patrons.
Little suggestions then :)
- Most patrons want incest (not me at all). If it suits your story, Lewd patcher is doing that for you.
- Don't limit your fantasies for patrons. Just be yourself. Just give choices to avoid if it is kinky. :p
Most of us here for fantasies that we can't dare to try in real life.
- People love sandbox games, and you can do it for your second project. Just wankers complain if it's grindy.
- Corruption, blackmail, cheating, group sex, school settings are popular tags these days.
Offering unique settings, character types, roles, story, plot twists, gameplay mechanics, etc. is the way. Copying overused themes is not. If the game is to be successful something must make it stand out.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Offering unique settings, character types, roles, story, plot twists, gameplay mechanics, etc. is the way. Copying overused themes is not. If the game is to be successful something must make it stand out.
He's right. Incest is really popular. I'm not blind. I see how Frank shit goes much more successfully... There are really interesting projects in the field of incest. Seeing them, I understand that in General they are well made. But when the full bottom takes off, there is only one conclusion.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
One thousand dollars;):)
lol

Trying to play this game in calm mode but it is not quite possible. x'D Trying to not miss any scene or dialogs. Just finished the gentle route. Animations awesome. Loved the sweat effect on girls, especially A. Victoria one is so realistic.

Reactions: Namco15

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
lol

Trying to play this game in calm mode but it is not quite possible. x'D Trying to not miss any scene or dialogs. Just finished the gentle route. Animations awesome. Loved the sweat effect on girls, especially A. Victoria one is so realistic.
I'm just learning to work with sweat and animation. In version 0.6 mastered one new feature that will make it easier to create animated scenes. Although, I'm not the best at this. There are a number of projects that are much ahead. but again, they have long been the authors had time to fill his hand.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
He's right. Incest is really popular. I'm not blind. I see how Frank shit goes much more successfully... There are really interesting projects in the field of incest. Seeing them, I understand that in General they are well made. But when the full bottom takes off, there is only one conclusion.
There are tons of incest games who don't get a lot of patrons. I think a lot of those successful games have other qualities and would do just as well without incest. If i'm wrong it doesn't paint a pretty picture about what kind of people play adult games.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Is this 62.05 just a bug fix?

I didn't encounter any problems with the 62.00 is why I'm asking but if there has been something new added, I will d/l again.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm just learning to work with sweat and animation. In version 0.6 mastered one new feature that will make it easier to create animated scenes. Although, I'm not the best at this. There are a number of projects that are much ahead. but again, they have long been the authors had time to fill his hand.
Actually I find animations realistic too. They are not like 2 or 3 frame animations like in most games. Looks smooth as much as it can be and moving body parts in anims looks realistic. I feel dizzy watching girls boob movements in those scenes. x'D Your animation skills can enter in top 3 that i have seen in games.
Is this 62.05 just a bug fix?
Yes

Reactions: Namco15
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes