Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone else only give a shit about Alanna Victoria? Like make a game with just her I will be happy...

Also make the game where I can produce many children with her cause I would be dumping cum into the bitch like she was my personal sperm bank holy fuck...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Anyone else only give a shit about Alanna Victoria? Like make a game with just her I will be happy...

Also make the game where I can produce many children with her cause I would be dumping cum into the bitch like she was my personal sperm bank holy fuck...

Reactions: Krull

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Again, I have said many times that I would like to start the project again. I am aware of his problems.
If I'm ever asked to do a remake, I'll do it. But only after the second project.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Again, I have said many times that I would like to start the project again. I am aware of his problems.
If I'm ever asked to do a remake, I'll do it. But only after the second project.
Confused. you mean a game just focused on Alanna?
You said "his problems". Who is he? The one with blonde problem or the sperm bank donater's problem? x'D

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Confused. you mean a game just focused on Alanna?
You said "his problems". Who is he? The one with blonde problem or the sperm bank donater's problem? x'D
you kidding? this one of the best game i have played and im not one to give false praise.
1) Remained a vestige of the first version. Breakfast and shower, it's a stump of an idea that wasn't implemented in this concept. At the moment, these are unnecessary elements. 2) too linear start. I started on the Tirano bilder engine. This did not give the opportunity to make the game non-linear. When I found a programmer and decided to transfer everything on Renpy, the scenario was not confined to the other passage. The first 14 days, you need to rewrite. 3) Errors in planning conditions. I worked hastily. The script was written for each update. Now I have learned, but old mistakes make it very difficult to work.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
1) Remained a vestige of the first version. Breakfast and shower, it's a stump of an idea that wasn't implemented in this concept. At the moment, these are unnecessary elements. 2) too linear start. I started on the Tirano bilder engine. This did not give the opportunity to make the game non-linear. When I found a programmer and decided to transfer everything on Renpy, the scenario was not confined to the other passage. The first 14 days, you need to rewrite. 3) Errors in planning conditions. I worked hastily. The script was written for each update. Now I have learned, but old mistakes make it very difficult to work.
As long as you add Alanna Victoria to your next game and allow us to use her as a baby maker and fuck toy you got my vote xD

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's waste of time if your 3rd project is still same story. Don't do that for to improve sandbox settings. Looks unnecessary right now but that doesn't annoy us cause the story and characters (models and personalities) are awesome.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It's waste of time if your 3rd project is still same story. Don't do that for to improve sandbox settings. Looks unnecessary right now but that doesn't annoy us cause the story and characters (models and personalities) are awesome.
I didn't say I'd do it now. I'll finish this game, make a second game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Creatures calling a woman the cunt can delete the game immediately. I don't consider them men. Being biologically have a penis and being a man are different things
Thanks for such a warm welcome. I apologize if my opinion hurt your feelings and wish you luck.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I didn't say I'd do it now. I'll finish this game, make a second game.
I know, you said "after the second project". That is why i give my opinion for your 3rd project there.
If third project is same story, it is waste of time for you. At least you used breakfast setting for Ann two times.
Really doesn't annoy us at all. Game is damn good like it is.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I know, you said "after the second project". That is why i give my opinion for your 3rd project there.
If third project is same story, it is waste of time for you. At least you used breakfast setting for Ann two times.
Really doesn't annoy us at all. Game is damn good like it is.
Everything will depend on what the patrons will want. And generally difficult to think about the third draft, did not finish the first:) Suddenly second project will fail and just stop developing)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
still is an amazing game :happyblush

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes