novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@novel .. I respect your opinion. And reasoning for it. However, as a game with branching quest (especially a huge decision) it is much better if its a bit more clearer to your players. For example, after you been called to the Dean office, you get a choice to reject Alanna (if you picked the 69 path). It made the game path clear.

I will now shut up until next version ^^.
Well, not all options are complex. There are complex, there are simpler.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I thought about that too. But, the fact is that those who is not on the branch Helena has no option, I forgot about it.
Have to play that part again to understand clearly. Will do that tonight in harshy route this time.
Who can know your story better then you? If you say "it is a mistake" then it is :p
Can you fix that part for next update or it is too late for it?

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Have to play that part again to understand clearly. Will do that tonight in harshy route this time.
Who can know your story better then you? If you say "it is a mistake" then it is :p
Can you fix that part for next update or it is too late for it?
There will be time and opportunity - fix.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
What are the work options in this game, cause i apparently need a job to get some money so i can go to the bar
Wait for version 0.7. It's not going to work now. Although itself part-time job implemented. But the event that comes after it will only be in 0.7

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
@novel thanks for fixing the android port for 0.6x ... just need a another fix again....
need support for 240 dpi .... 4x4. on my phone ... and higher dpi for my tablet.

Reactions: novel

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
How can you eat fried eggs and bacon every morning? I started making the MC jog every morning and it wasn't even to meet girls, I was just worried about his cholesterol.
Never mind the sandbox part. Dev is aware of that. He will focus on story more.

By the way, I could eat every day eggs and bacon if i was living with Ann. x'D

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Never mind the sandbox part. Dev is aware of that. He will focus on story more.

By the way, I could eat every day eggs and bacon if i was living with Ann. x'D
Cooked in the same skillet? Ann will leave him once he is 300 lbs from drinking bacon fat every day. :FeelsBadMan:

You see the one time he made her breakfast it was a healthy breakfast sandwich. He doesn't even want her to eat the crap he has for breakfast. lol

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Just hit the block of 0.6 and i must say i really love this game.... Its Ann and Helga for me. So does the dev do monthly update or is it random?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes