Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@xMentat i have modified the original apk
you can now
  • swipe up/down to hide the ui
  • swipe left/right to toggle the quick_menu
  • swipe up/right/down the restore the quick_menu
also your save files that have issues with the quick_menu are repaired upon loading

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Finished the newest version and it is getting hard now, i can't decide between Ann and Helga!
This is another game that is gonna needed beaten a few times.
I love this game and at the same time hate that i have to break one girls heart, or if you think about a few girls hearts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
@xMentat i have modified the original apk
you can now
  • swipe up/down to hide the ui
  • swipe left/right to toggle the quick_menu
  • swipe up/right/down the restore the quick_menu
also your save files that have issues with the quick_menu are repaired upon loading
Wow, thanks!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just started this game and i most say im a bit disappointed. the characters personality its like they are all the same. they are arrogant, the writer try to make them smart and witty. no i hope they change as it starting to get irritating.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
just started this game and i most say im a bit disappointed. the characters personality its like they are all the same. they are arrogant, the writer try to make them smart and witty. no i hope they change as it starting to get irritating.
Delete the game, what is the problem? I 99% of the games from this site in my life to play I won't. They're not interesting. And what I now run up to every author to leave your unnecessary opinion?

Reactions: bobbo69 and VOYEUR

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What are you talking about?
Ann is a girl that likes to play mind games and is somewhat a sex freak.
Helga is more shy and timid a little scared of dating since she has had issues in the past.
Alanna is a woman who was without sex for months and kinda wanted it but at the same time was not sure.
so right there is 3 different types and Helena is another one that is different.

PS.
Ann and Helga are best girls along with Alanna i really don't want to pick between Ann and Helga.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Delete the game, what is the problem? I 99% of the games from this site in my life to play I won't. They're not interesting. And what I now run up to every author to leave your unnecessary opinion?
Hahahaha!! I LOVE the 'straight up' approach you have Novel...

Maybe you could have a sig saying "It's OK if you don't like the game - I'm perfectly happy with the way the game is going along... so keep your opinions to yourself!"...

I'm still enjoying the ride with the story you're telling but like others here, I'm torn between Ann, Alanna & Helga!! As always, I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: novel

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what, we cant criticize the game only love it? well if the game contains ntr you start arguing a lot and theres no end to it.
i played a bit more and i most say, the mc behavior is terrible, your typical egoistical dude that dont care about anyone else except himself, and uses violence to get what he want. rape a girl because she is a bitch and justify it with to shut her up? wtf is that? now, eventually she is "accepting it", but from start its a 100% rape and its a crime, no matter how bitchy she is. not sure what this game is all about "yet", need to play more but im a bit scared of all the positive comments in here, if you think what hes doing is ok its no wonder we have so much rape and violence in our real world.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
what, we cant criticize the game only love it? well if the game contains ntr you start arguing a lot and theres no end to it.
i played a bit more and i most say, the mc behavior is terrible, your typical egoistical dude that dont care about anyone else except himself, and uses violence to get what he want. rape a girl because she is a bitch and justify it with to shut her up? wtf is that? now, eventually she is "accepting it", but from start its a 100% rape and its a crime, no matter how bitchy she is. not sure what this game is all about "yet", need to play more but im a bit scared of all the positive comments in here, if you think what hes doing is ok its no wonder we have so much rape and violence in our real world.
There is critism and theres being a dick about it...while your opinion didn't really fall into the being a dick about it part, this post however went from criticism to an unnecesary rant...your point about the girls personality was just wrong...they all have a different personality. Not sure what your talking about with the rape though. If you criticize, be constructive about it.
Its easy to blame games for all the violence in the world than it is to admit that the real problem is the lack of parenting or discipline with kids growing up these days. Everyone has a right to give their opinion. You have yours and I have mine, they both might be different but we are both entitled to it.:) I'm not arguing with you or trying to pick a fight btw:cool:
Gonna have to restart the game and see what you are talking about with the rape thing lol...I don't remember there being any non consensual sex. I also didn't play this version yet.
I better NOT have to choose between ann and helga..."serious glare at Novel" :evilsmile:That kind of choice is too much for me:p

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just a reminder: We discuss games here. Members are free to post their opinions and feedback - both positive and negative - so long as it's respectful of other members, including the developer.

And of course, the developers are free to respond to them under the same conditions. Thanks

U

User_32285

if you think what hes doing is ok its no wonder we have so much rape and violence in our real world.
If a person can't make the distinction between fantasy (VN, book, TV, movies) and reality (daily life, work, sports) you are too far gone and might need proffesional help imo.

Reactions: Pilluah

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
There is critism and theres being a dick about it...while your opinion didn't really fall into the being a dick about it part, this post however went from criticism to an unnecesary rant...your point about the girls personality was just wrong...they all have a different personality. Not sure what your talking about with the rape though. If you criticize, be constructive about it.
Its easy to blame games for all the violence in the world than it is to admit that the real problem is the lack of parenting or discipline with kids growing up these days. Everyone has a right to give their opinion. You have yours and I have mine, they both might be different but we are both entitled to it.:) I'm not arguing with you or trying to pick a fight btw:cool:
Gonna have to restart the game and see what you are talking about with the rape thing lol...I don't remember there being any non consensual sex. I also didn't play this version yet.
I better NOT have to choose between ann and helga..."serious glare at Novel" :evilsmile:That kind of choice is too much for me:p
yeah, i agree, i ventilated. after the "fork" choice day 14, it seems the mc is changing, at least for now. so play up to that if you want, maybe you interpreter it differently but for me the mc is raping Anne. also, he treat Helena very bad, very selfish and immature, somehow, he get the hints, and people are telling him, but he is stubborn about it, and its difficult for me to play this asshole as its not funny anymore.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes