UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I must say that there is no rape in this game. The scene to which baka refers is the result of extreme sexual tension between two people, not at all isn't allowed by one of them.

Sex is not always romantic or nice, sometimes (or many) is the result of passion and basic instincts and doesn't contain caresses and sweet words. But this doesn't mean that it is bad. IRL I have had several meetings as described and could never be considered rape, but an extremely physical relationship between two adults.

Anne never reproaches MC, on the contrary, it's as if she expected that reaction in him.

So call rape to that situation is unfair, even if everyone has their opinion. I only leave mine that differs from that expressed without wanting to polemicize, only for other people to consider different views on the same scene.

As for selfish and inmature, well, he's 20? I think that at that age I had some similar behavior.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
problem with heavy choices games is that there is very little content if you stick to one path. it will be good when the game is finished and you can do 2-3 playtroughs with different choices, but if you do it during development you just loose track of what you did. so my biggest question is: does @novel have approximate date for finishing the project or the end is far away (seems to me like it)
2nd question: can someone give me some light on the gym girl and everything around that ? so first, are we gonna even see her again and get content with her ?
did she actually fucked ann ? ann starts talking to you about it while you fuck her (if you agreed to sharing) but she and MC cum, so she stops before the interesting part ? she was all horny after her shower, so i guess they didnt actually fuck but its kinda debatable. and again isnt it time to develop this patH, it was never mentioned again ??
more of a suggestion here: sex is kinda vanilla. not even anal (yet i guess?) first time with ann was rough, so i thought that would be a theme with her, and probably other girls, but it never happens. come on, its time for something more kinky. domination is a good start.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as im working with rape victims and other abuse and self-harm behavior i can say its not that black and white. sure, it could be that, but most of the time its not. the girl could send signals but that doesnt mean she actually want to get fucked. theres also a lot of shame and many girls try to just forget about it. in that scene, Anne is struggling and try to push him away but he is forcing her down and eventually she let go and let him have his way. their relationship is not friendly at all, do they know each other, do he know what she wants? sure, after she is ok with it and likes it, but we dont know that beforehand, he dont know that. its a risk, and his "thoughts" are not "im attracted and want to fuck you", but "i want to punish you, you bitch, put u in place" and he is angry. its quite borderline if you ask me. now, the writer saved it all by making Anne like it and accept it so, with hindsight its not rape.

Reactions: serja and Apostate
U

User_32285

as im working with rape victims and other abuse and self-harm behavior i can say its not that black and white. sure, it could be that, but most of the time its not. the girl could send signals but that doesnt mean she actually want to get fucked. theres also a lot of shame and many girls try to just forget about it. in that scene, Anne is struggling and try to push him away but he is forcing her down and eventually she let go and let him have his way. their relationship is not friendly at all, do they know each other, do he know what she wants? sure, after she is ok with it and likes it, but we dont know that beforehand, he dont know that. its a risk, and his "thoughts" are not "im attracted and want to fuck you", but "i want to punish you, you bitch, put u in place" and he is angry. its quite borderline if you ask me. now, the writer saved it all by making Anne like it and accept it so, with hindsight its not rape.
Again you are making the mistake of mixing fantasy and reality and then you dismiss parts of that fantasy to make your point (there is sexual play/seduction between Ann and MC before the sex scene you describe as rape happens).

But let's assume you are right, do you think that people who play these games would react the same way in real life if confronted with a similar situation as they would in a sex game?

I wonder if you are this sensitive when playing a violent game or watching a movie/action/comedy series.

p.s. Great that you are working with victims that need help.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im discussing the game not reality, but it can still create situations that reminds of reality. or u play games without feeling anything?
but lets go with your point and its a fantasy. for me its a terrible fantasy because its rape. if im the MC here, i feel like im pushing her down and violate her boundaries. sure, she has been a bitch, pushing it too far if you ask me, but that would not make me want to fuck her, no, it would make me ask, why are you doing this, what do you want. she is pushing me, saying stuff that hurts but are true, the behavior the mc has is bad. the response is that the mc (me playing) is to push her down and fuck her in a aggressive way. theres no indication that MC and Anne are "playing", but that Anne is bullying MC and saying stuff that MC dont want to hear and deal with. its a fight that ends with him fucking her.
the reason we are still discussing this is because you cant see it could be rape. for me it was just a criticism and wanted to point out that the MC behavior is really bad and the rape didnt help. but i also explained, that with hindsight its not a rape as Anne did accept it, but its not obvious until after the sex.

Reactions: Apostate

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The thing that gets me is that it could be fixed so easily. Give the player the choice to pull back when she struggles, and if he does, she could whisper "Don't stop now" (or something like that), and then sexy times could continue without the rapey vibe. Just a tiny bit of dialogue.

But it won't happen, as shown in the previous post.

Reactions: Apostate

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The thing that gets me is that it could be fixed so easily. Give the player the choice to pull back when she struggles, and if he does, she could whisper "Don't stop now" (or something like that), and then sexy times could continue without the rapey vibe. Just a tiny bit of dialogue.

But it won't happen, as shown in the previous post.
What else do you want? The word no, you don't understand? My English is bad, but I'm kind of clear? If you don't like this game to walk by. It's all the same to me.

Reactions: jaydem
U

User_32285

im discussing the game not reality, but it can still create situations that reminds of reality. or u play games without feeling anything?
but lets go with your point and its a fantasy. for me its a terrible fantasy because its rape. if im the MC here, i feel like im pushing her down and violate her boundaries. sure, she has been a bitch, pushing it too far if you ask me, but that would not make me want to fuck her, no, it would make me ask, why are you doing this, what do you want. she is pushing me, saying stuff that hurts but are true, the behavior the mc has is bad. the response is that the mc (me playing) is to push her down and fuck her in a aggressive way. theres no indication that MC and Anne are "playing", but that Anne is bullying MC and saying stuff that MC dont want to hear and deal with. its a fight that ends with him fucking her.
the reason we are still discussing this is because you cant see it could be rape. for me it was just a criticism and wanted to point out that the MC behavior is really bad and the rape didnt help. but i also explained, that with hindsight its not a rape as Anne did accept it, but its not obvious until after the sex.
Sorry too much bait and contradictions and no arguments if you really want to discuss this sent me a PM.

roflinghard

Mar 11, 2018
You’re not alone about anal and rimjob, rimming etc. :evilsmile: Especially rimming very rare fetish. Just saw it in two game.

About adding fetish, I said similar to Novel in one of my previous post. Hard to please everyone. This is his game and he can add any fetish he likes. And I’m sure he will if it suits his story.
Please, send a PM with the name of those games :3
Huge rimjob fan!!!

May 18, 2018
You’re not alone about anal and rimjob, rimming etc. :evilsmile: Especially rimming very rare fetish. Just saw it in two game.

About adding fetish, I said similar to Novel in one of my previous post. Hard to please everyone. This is his game and he can add any fetish he likes. And I’m sure he will if it suits his story.
hey man,can you pm me that game with rimjob + anal,i wanna try that one thanks.

i played this game twice but i cannot find the anal scene,sure the game is ok,but i has tags with anal but cant seem to find it,what did i missed?

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
hey man,can you pm me that game with rimjob + anal,i wanna try that one thanks.

i played this game twice but i cannot find the anal scene,sure the game is ok,but i has tags with anal but cant seem to find it,what did i missed?
You gotta look deeper into Thea's route to find anal scene :)

Reactions: Straightjacket
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes