UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Gave it a try, actually on the gentle way and in a relationsheep with Ann.

- Could it be possible to add the Animated tag ? Because that's what made me hesitating, but i'm glad someone precised (don't remember on which page) that there were animations !
Talking about animations, i presume that you were progressively adding them to the game (and for sure improving more and more), some are really hot and well made.
I wonder if you're planning to rework some scenes and adding animations (in fact i'm only thinking about one scene, the "punishment" of Ann, it would be even better animated).

Anyway, great artwork (girls are all GORGEOUS), I would not talk about the story as a whole thing, as for me, this game is essentially on the different girls personnality. And on that aspect, again, you did some really great job.
Some characters seems to be really complex, i really appreciate that.

I wondered, around how much time is this game updated between each release ?

Well done to you Novel, you sure have a great game there, i hope you'll keep it that way. :)

Reactions: Namco15 and novel

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
After completion of the story the game will be finalized in his spare time from the second project. Updates will try to do once a month.

By the way, I have to say that when we have to chose (on the gentle way still) between Helga and Helena, it's soooo heartbreaking to see the face of Helga behind when we get to talk to Helena T_T
That's also a really good point as it's realistic in that case (we can't have everything :s)
Aaaaah i'm crying now...

Reactions: novel

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm positively biased towards Helga, but, man, this was one of the hottest updates I've experienced since coming to this site! Thank you for portraying her personality and looks so well.

Enjoyed Helena's arc as well.

Reactions: Namco15

sky11

May 29, 2018
The character is so beautiful
The story is good.
It's a promising game.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Played the update directly after ending the previous version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : I still have a lot to explore (harsh way from walkthrough, Helga instead of Helena etc.), sure thing about the update that it's really sexy.

A question btw, do you think that a potential harem/sharing/(Cheating ?) route could be planned in the future (really, even if i love Ann, rejecting Helena is pain in the ass, but it would be the same for Ann...) or it'll be clearly impossible ? I think it would be great to have an option to visit our 3/4 girlfriends every day hehe :)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

No, but if someone with programming knowledge wants to make a remake, I'm ready to consider his suggestions. We do harem storylines currently not planned.

In order to make harem branches, you need to completely rewrite the code of the game.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
No, but if someone with programming knowledge wants to make a remake, I'm ready to consider his suggestions. We do harem storylines currently not planned.

In order to make harem branches, you need to completely rewrite the code of the game.
I understand... anyway, it's not too much of a problem as we can switch fast between the different path with the Ren'py engine, but really, when we end a relationship with one of the girl, the look on their faces... damn :x

Reactions: Fungaru

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I understand... anyway, it's not too much of a problem as we can switch fast between the different path with the Ren'py engine, but really, when we end a relationship with one of the girl, the look on their faces... damn :x

Just focus on the girl you want at this point. IMO it's a good thing because it means the choices have consequences.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes