N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
@novel 1. you should really figure out a way to make saves compatible with upcoming updates. the game has quite a lot of content so being forced to start all over again every time is annoying.
2. do you have approximate finishing date for the project ?

Reactions: botc76

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Dint enjoy much since the update is really small.....
This update contains 5 new events. 3 of which have new renders and the remaining two use old renders. During one playthrough you can see only one new event (under certain circumstances you will see two)
@novel 1. you should really figure out a way to make saves compatible with upcoming updates. the game has quite a lot of content so being forced to start all over again every time is annoying.

Risael

May 14, 2017
@DragonFire If you won't mind, I will respond to your suggestions.

1) Being able to name the saves - this would be helpful, but I am almost certain it would require quite a few changes in the code. If there ever is a remake of this game, I am sure we will look into this option. I personally use different pages for different girls (e.g. page 5 for Helga, page 8 for Alanna etc.) and this definitely helps with keeping some order in the saves.

2) Walkthrough - I agree with you that this could be done little bit better, but this game is quite linear, and the only walkthrough you really need, is to stick with the rule "don't be a dick to the girl you want to end up with". Yes, there is one situation where the player has no idea about consequences of his decision, but that's about it. However, I did think for quite some time about making changes to the walkthrough, so maybe I will finally get to them.

3) Save compatibility - Novel never wants to break old saves, but this sadly happens from time to time. If you want to use your old saves as often as possible, then do not play version which is released here first, it is the version for 10$ patrons and it does not have to be bug-free. Play the public release, which has been played/tested by many players, and most likely is as close to bug-free as we will ever get with that particular update.

On a final note, constructive criticism is always welcomed, it helps make the game better and more enjoyable. Sadly, google translate cannot always convey your message in exactly the way you want or intend to, so mistakes can happen. I hope you have a good day and maybe one day you will return to this game.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the help:) I know you don't like when I behave truthfully, saying what I think. Bad when developer evil guy:) But you know I'm really an evil man and Google translation here there is nothing:)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I am able to use the the old saves but I don't know why
It is possible that there will be no problems. Maybe they will. We try to keep compatibility, but if the error, you need to replay 100%.

Those who played 0.6.05. version:
You should load a save which was made before the sex with Alanna (we've found a bug in a parameter when the MC decided whether to stay or leave)
If you followed another branch (no events with Alanna) then there shouldn't be any bugs. If you played the 0.6.04 version or lower, use the developer's saves or saves made in the 0.5 update or previous versions.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm. What are all the other save games in the dev folder, those that aren't in the "reedme" file?

If I use a save before the Alanna events from the last updates, I should be fine right?

I'd rather use my own saves if at all possible.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
We all know and accept that it is not always possible to make old saves work ... and this is why we like good walkthroughs. That way, even if we are forced to replay from the start, we can set 'skip unseen text' in preferences and very quickly run through the choices to get to the place where we want to continue from. We greatly appreciate the developer saves and the Readme telling us what each save is about, but it would still be nice to have a walkthrough to refer to.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I thought that Ann and MC agreed to stay just friends with benefits to avoid commitment so i don't understand why Ann is so strict with the MC or they finally move their relationship to a new level as bf and gf officially ?

Reactions: Eye-switcher

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How is the new update? Worth downloading? Thanks
Scroll back some pages and read is good for ya ;)

But to answer anyways..
If you're on Helena path: Yes!!
If you're on Helga path: Yes!
If you're on no path (screwing everything in sight): You can get a 3 some, so also yes.
If you're only interested in Alana schoolteacher sex, then not so much as the version end sex scene uses mostly old renders (you see the last sex scene from last version one more time).
Patch notes indicate a secret scene only obtainable if helping Irina (the blonde law secretary) well if it means it makes it possible to get some money for the bar and then get the 3some, then yeah.. as far as sex with Irena herself, have not found that in this update yet.

Reactions: coolboy88

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I thought that Ann and MC agreed to stay just friends with benefits to avoid commitment so i don't understand why Ann is so strict with the MC or they finally move their relationship to a new level as bf and gf officially ?
I think Ann grew more attached to the MC than she intended. Depending on what the MC chooses, it can be a most exclusive relationship, but that would mean not having any other kind hanky panky :eek:penedeyewink:
For example, don't stay out too late, don't sex up your teacher, no dates with Helena.. etc..

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I initially felt the same way about this game feature, but it also always the game to be played various ways allowing for more re-play-ability. This forces the player to have to create a new save and then choose to go a certain route to view all of the scenes available. Maybe Novel will later implement a way to have a polygamous relationship with certain girls. For Example the MC can be in relationships with Helena and Anne, Anne and Thea, Irene and Helena, or (this is a stretch) Helga and Helena. These types of polygamous relationships are more in tune with how the characters are, although this type of content addition would put more work on Novel's plate and unless I was a high paying Patreon supporter I don't feel inclined to suggest this type of addition to the game.
Did not have to go into full detail since my comment was me just saying i don't want to pick between the 3 i like.
My comment was only a statement of how i feel and i know about replaying the game to see all paths.
I said before i'm gonna have to play this game a few times if not more to see all the paths an ending.
So far i found a lot of games on this site that i love and need to play more than once to get all the endings.

I do help we can get a threesome though since Ann her self said does it bother you i had sex with the girl at the gym and if you say no she says maybe we can have another girl involved.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
From the beginning love writing in sex scenes , now with animation alabama.gif ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i know that the scene with Alanna is from the previous update but i haven't played her route :'(my favorite girl now :heartcoveredeyes:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes