sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone was complaining about no anal with Ann. Imho that's fine. She already made hints, that she's open to it. When MC sees her masturbating early on she is caressing her butthole. And a bit later during sex she says she wants to get fucked in every hole. But she is also the girl that progresses by far the fastest. Best to leave some fun for the future. It would be sad if playing with Ann became boring. She's my favorite girl in this game. ;)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Someone was complaining about no anal with Ann. Imho that's fine. She already made hints, that she's open to it. When MC sees her masturbating early on she is caressing her butthole. And a bit later during sex she says she wants to get fucked in every hole. But she is also the girl that progresses by far the fastest. Best to leave some fun for the future. It would be sad if playing with Ann became boring. She's my favorite girl in this game. ;)
If MC with Anne became boring then try split up with her then introduce her to MC's friend Classmate (not sure if his name is Andrew or not) then watch them fuck at home

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If MC with Anne became boring then try split up with her then introduce her to MC's friend Classmate (not sure if his name is Andrew or not) then watch them fuck at home
I suspected that's what the dialogue option with Andrew is. But I'm not into that kind of kink and as I said I like Ann very much. But I guess good for you Novel put that in there. ;)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Btw, am I the only one that can't stand Helena (I think that's her name, the one with the douchebag boyfriend)? I honestly hope you get the chance to fuck her over, not just a romance option. I was already pretty annoyed that the game forces you to help her with her exams. Like nah, I'm not going to go out of my way to help a girl who's dishonest with me then gets pissed at me and acts spiteful when confronted about it. So far I've rejected her but the game seems to imply that you're being mean or something, when in fact, the MC is acting like a whipped boy.
Nice to see that there are still other players who expect a bit more and do not want to accept everything I hate the bitch also and do not think it's that good the game to tweak this bitch to help but it better if you could make it that she would not have been helped but the exact opposite on the exam or what that had failed but no that is again too much to ask it is much better if the mc/player is again fucked

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I honestly wouldn't even bother with this update. I got really excited when I saw it was released, only to find that we get a sex scene and then two sentences of dialogue with your roommate and it ends. Literally, 5 whole minutes of play time.

I'll come back in a year or so when there's some *new* content. I'm a little disappointed as most game updates actually advance the game, whereas with this, it's literally 5 minutes of gameplay. Keep up the good work anyways, dev team.
Seriously, you're disappointing me in the audience.
Nice to see that there are still other players who expect a bit more and do not want to accept everything I hate the bitch also and do not think it's that good the game to tweak this bitch to help but it better if you could make it that she would not have been helped but the exact opposite on the exam or what that had failed but no that is again too much to ask it is much better if the mc/player is again fucked
Glad you found your soul mate on the forum:)

There is not spanish version u.u!
It will be when the translator is finished.

Drue

May 12, 2018
Wierd... i find more passionate while playing alenna/ann path, than helena/nerd girl. I mean the main story is about mc & helena right? anyway great story for each girl by author salute !

Looking foward for irene path :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Namco15
U

User_32285

I'll come back in a year or so when there's some *new* content.
Btw, am I the only one that can't stand Helena (I think that's her name, the one with the douchebag boyfriend)? I honestly hope you get the chance to fuck her over, not just a romance option. I was already pretty annoyed that the game forces you to help her with her exams. Like nah, I'm not going to go out of my way to help a girl who's dishonest with me then gets pissed at me and acts spiteful when confronted about it. So far I've rejected her but the game seems to imply that you're being mean or something, when in fact, the MC is acting like a whipped boy.
Fastest year I have ever heard of, it took you less than an hour ;)

I didn't ask you to care. I posted an opinion on a discussion forum where the topic is your game. Or was this something you weren't expecting? Either you're new to the internet, or you crumble at the thought of constructive criticism.

Either way, I'm sorry I hurt your fee fees.
//edit// Hmm I thought you were just giving opinion, but your later post tells me you are just a troll getting of on baiting others, bye bye bait-baby :)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I didn't ask you to care. I posted an opinion on a discussion forum where the topic is your game. Or was this something you weren't expecting? Either you're new to the internet, or you crumble at the thought of constructive criticism.

Either way, I'm sorry I hurt your fee fees.
God, if I wanted money, I wouldn't show my true attitude. I wouldn't say what I think. Because the question is not money. For me it is self-expression, because I would rather close the project than stop telling the fools what I think about them:)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Didn't realize I played the latest update an hour after posting that comment. Could've swore I played it just before, and posted that comment with the obvious implication that I'd come back in a year to play more when there's more content. :heartcoveredeyes:
Nobody said anything about money, my dude. "I'm sorry I hurt your fee fee's" = "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings"
Ahhh, well Google sometimes confuses the meaning:) anyway, I think about you also:)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not sure whether this is a bug or working as intended but... I'll write it in spoilers just in case:

The game is pretty nice, and it's really hard to make choices since most of them exclude girls, opposite to most games here were you can just go and fuck the hell out of everyone :)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm not sure whether this is a bug or working as intended but... I'll write it in spoilers just in case:

The game is pretty nice, and it's really hard to make choices since most of them exclude girls, opposite to most games here were you can just go and fuck the hell out of everyone :)
It was flawed. When the game is completed, we will finalize it (in his spare time from the second project). Then we will correct such errors. Now there is no time for revision. If I deal with the content of previous updates, I won't be able to give enough content to continue. And nabezhit crowd inadequate, with cries of "renewal small."
Although the volume invested as much as before.

Reactions: satanete

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
It was flawed. When the game is completed, we will finalize it (in his spare time from the second project). Then we will correct such errors. Now there is no time for revision. If I deal with the content of previous updates, I won't be able to give enough content to continue. And nabezhit crowd inadequate, with cries of "renewal small."
Although the volume invested as much as before.
Just keep working as you are right now; as said, this game is really nice and everyone in his sense will understand your line of work.

Thanks for your answer.

Reactions: Namco15 and novel

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
One of the best VN projects I've seen in some time. Not perfect, but the writing is fairly good. I find the flirting quite natural and witty. The models are great and the facial expression and mood feels more natural than most such projects. Choices are few but often very important and none of the usual "Wrong choice! GAME OVER! LOSER!!!111" bullshit paths.

Definitely one game to keep an eye out for. Keep up the good work!

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes