Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
hehe i totally agree and i fucking hate that, when you stand in the hallway at the school and decide to talk to either Helena or Helga, the other one stands in the background and looks heartbroken. :(
Damn , I really hate that choice in the game, Novel is so cruel , why can't we get both of them so the other won't be lonely :) but really I feel bad to choose so it's better to ignore them both , my favorite woman is the teacher anyway, i hope there is some kind of ending that mc can make the teacher his wife. She is the only character in the game that i don't want to see with anyone even with a friend :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For most of people, a game is a game, it's not reality, and the aim of a game like this with a male protagonist is to fuck all the girls you can, without sharing them with any rival of your character.
I insist on the rival, because that's why most people don't want to share any girl, even if they're not interested by this girl, as you said. Letting a rival getting a girl you can potentially screw is seen as a defeat (and considered as NTR for many people, which in fact depends of the situation, because you can't call that NTR if the dude is just fucking his girlfriend that you're trying to steal from him, it's called voyeurism).
However, some people forget that there're not necessarily rivals in all the games (in TomL, the rival is Vlad, Andrew is a cool guy who's not clearly saying to you that he'll fuck your girls, it's a friend).
A friend in a game like this won't try to "steal" a girl from you, he'll ask permission or help just like Andrew did. So, you have the choice to help him or not.
For Twists of My Life, we can't build a harem, so even if you're interested in all the girls, you have to sacrifice them. So, giving a girl you broke the heart (that's really heartbreaking from Novel when we reject each girl one by one, the faces they did :'() to a good friend, should be great as you can still see more of her and please everyone :angel: But of course, if we had to give any of them to Vlad (the rival), then it's not the same thing.
Anyway, that NTR word is so misunderstood nowadays... no NTR here btw, if we let Andrew with Ann, it's called sharing, maybe with benefits later hehe :)
Most of them really are ignorant fools afraid of seeing another cock , they don't take rivalry as a thrill or challenge that can spice up the future scenes with the MC. A no rivalry game for me is boring. like for example in Big Brother where many of these fools hate Eric , but for me I used Eric to my advantage and that spice up a lot of scenes with the MC after I got rid of him thinking that I am the one cucking him now , for me the later guy always win over the former like on this one when MC get rid of Vlad

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone know what exactly to do for the hidden scene mentioned in the walkthrough? I did help Irene with her boss (i assume this is about intervening when the boss is harassing her), so don't know what else I am supposed to do.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone know what exactly to do for the hidden scene mentioned in the walkthrough? I did help Irene with her boss (i assume this is about intervening when the boss is harassing her), so don't know what else I am supposed to do.
If you help her you get the opportunity to work 1 extra shift for a bit of cash. You can use that to go to the bar. If you did the park jogging at least once and met the meditating girls there you'll find them in the bar and can get a threesome with them.

Reactions: Catwashere

albul

Jun 8, 2017
If you help her you get the opportunity to work 1 extra shift for a bit of cash. You can use that to go to the bar. If you did the park jogging at least once and met the meditating girls there you'll find them in the bar and can get a threesome with them.
Thanks. I think the jogging part was missing. I managed to get it on another playthrough on the harsh path, where the MC is screwing around. I don't really like that path though, i just went through it to see what other content there is.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Weird, I didn't know "put it on the internet and charge people money for it" = "I'm making it for me".... :)
My team dissuaded me from answering you and I reluctantly agreed. I promised to restrain myself from answering moderator.
The reason for the possible use of the power of the moderator in the dialogue. The ending had to be finished himself, because the translators refused to translate part of my message. I do not see the problem and violations, in what I will say, there will be no dialogue.

U

User_32285

Weird, I didn't know "put it on the internet and charge people money for it" = "I'm making it for me".... :)
My team dissuaded me from answering you and I reluctantly agreed. I promised to restrain myself from answering moderator.
The reason for the possible use of the power of the moderator in the dialogue. The ending had to be finished himself, because the translators refused to translate part of my message. I do not see the problem and violations, in what I will say, there will be no dialogue.
Could you guys keep it on topic please? No need to talk about money, payments etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So far i'm loving the game an the hidden scene was great, Thank you for adding anal!

Forgot to say i'm hoping the ending gives us a great story with what ever girl you decide to pick.

Reactions: novel

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E4038ED0BA495F83CD2F59CC6221C8CC351BD6FC&xl=1861501535&dn=Twists_of_My_Life.torrent

Reactions: Guanno
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes