Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Just bug fixes?
If so i don't need it since the game played okay for me, i'll wait for the next update!
This update contains 5 new events. 3 of which have new renders and the remaining two use old renders. During one playthrough you can see only one new event (under certain circumstances you will see two).

CHANGE-LOG:

Helena and Helga's branches are expanded. We also added one new hidden event and two events which use old renders. The update consists of 194 renders and 3 animations.

The shower scene wasn't planned. I did render for the contest's participant and it turned out to be good so after getting participant's agreement I added it in the game. That's why shower scenes look the same.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This update contains 5 new events. 3 of which have new renders and the remaining two use old renders. During one playthrough you can see only one new event (under certain circumstances you will see two).

CHANGE-LOG:

Helena and Helga's branches are expanded. We also added one new hidden event and two events which use old renders. The update consists of 194 renders and 3 animations.

The shower scene wasn't planned. I did render for the contest's participant and it turned out to be good so after getting participant's agreement I added it in the game. That's why shower scenes look the same.
That was v0.71.12 not this new one!

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
Great game. I wish there was a more thorough walkthrough. I went the douchebag route and don't have any events with Alanna because of it which was a clear branch in the story to choose. However I don't have any content with Helga despite trying my best and I have no idea what I did wrong for that one.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no matter how many times i play..i still go with Ann..lol...having a crazy dame decide to just live with you is my kinda gal..plus she's the hottest of them all...be nice if the game eventually lets ya get her preggers and marry her..:p
also..one of the most important things that helps elevate a game is..you must let us name the MC..its about immersion..and having the MC represent us is important..no-one but people named Alex wants to be named Alex ..lol

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Great game. I wish there was a more thorough walkthrough. I went the douchebag route and don't have any events with Alanna because of it which was a clear branch in the story to choose. However I don't have any content with Helga despite trying my best and I have no idea what I did wrong for that one.
If i remember well, in the walkthrough, it's written that if you follow the harsh/Douchebag route (when you're with Alanna, deciding to go for 69 or deepthroat), you'll close both Helga and Helena path AND Alanna's path, that's why. Just try to follow the gentle path (69 with Alanna when you're with her after the bar), and you'll be able to continue with Helga and Alanna.

U

User_633486

dig it but you can't see a damn thing when you get it on with the teacher in the dean's office :test2::test2:

or anywhere else when it's dark outside apparently

Reactions: Draakaap23

shadowxxboyx

May 4, 2018
This was a good game to play you had some things to do which were fun glad it isn't finished cause there is alot of room for improvements especially the last part but i wont post what happen but overall its a good game to pass time keep up the good work can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: novel
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes