Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What's with the weird twist in the beginning?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is mostly a cultural difference: This game has a lot more of what I call: 'Eastern European' social norms to it and they are quite different from western European norms in certain ways.
My personal experience is that they are a lot more honest and blunt when it comes to feelings in general, especially compared to the way we do things in the more western hemisphere where we constantly try to not step on other peoples toes because it is often considered rude.
I find it quite refreshing but to understand it like they do, you do need to be more comfortable with rejection so it does not bother you.

Reactions: UncleVT and novel

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've never looked at it as a cultural difference to be honest, most of the time it feels rather like sloppy writing, as if there were unmentioned jumps in time or something similar.

Draakaap23

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I've never looked at it as a cultural difference to be honest, most of the time it feels rather like sloppy writing, as if there were unmentioned jumps in time or something similar.
That's because you are stupidly ignorant about the way these people think and feel...

See what I did in that sentence? I was blunt and very direct about how you perceived the writing. I simply pointed out how you lack the understanding about their way of thinking/feeling, but i did not tell you you were wrong either. You have a western viewpoint, one that I share btw. The first half of the game feels a bit jarring sometimes because of the writing, but their style in communication is just more blunt and to the point.
But if you have the more western mentality: It is possible you feel a bit offended or put down by that statement, that was not my intention and I apologize if you do.
In eastern Europe, you take your shitty feelings and you deal with that on your own time and you do not go about bothering (almost) strangers with those (like a certain girl that just walked in and booted you out of your bed) that kind of feeling-sharing is (at best)for more intimate relations like lovers or family (and even they will probably just tell you to deal with it without whining) It is why the game opens up more in the later stages.
That concludes what little (and probably flawed) understanding I have of Russian/Eastern Europeans.

Reactions: VOYEUR and UncleVT

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I mean, when we finish this game, and we do the next one. In this game there not will be: 1) Sex content with Helena's mom 2) New characters.
I see, you said that " in the next project will" so does that mean that the next project will be a sequel of this game ?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I do not know what you asked:) Yandex translator does not always give an accurate translation. Medieval, like this.:
Таверна фотошоп.png

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Novel posted
Development news.

At the moment 150 renders and 4 animations are ready. I'm working on the fifth animation now. Renders become more and more complex. There won't be scenes where you can see only a head of a character standing in front of you, like it was in the previous versions. Right now I'm working on the last event and on 22 of July I'll send the materials to our coder. After that I'll start working on the next update right away. I do this in order to release the next update asap. Our coder has his own project and I can't send him materials by parts. I guess there will be about 180 renders in the next update. As for the text, I don't know the final number. At the moment, there are 7k words. The release of next update is going to be around the beginning of August (provided there will be no problems, of course).

Draakaap23

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Irene is for me the ugliest girl in this game. Somehow I can see her growing old with a hairy wart next to her nose and turn into a crone who is still bitter she fell for that nice guy who worked at her office once, who then went off with his harem of other pretty girls. ;)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes