Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Great game. I wish there was a more thorough walkthrough. I went the douchebag route and don't have any events with Alanna because of it which was a clear branch in the story to choose. However I don't have any content with Helga despite trying my best and I have no idea what I did wrong for that one.
To get Helga you have to shut down Ann no later than after the first sex. Plus you have to reject Helena. But I think you can keep it up with Alanna and still get Helga, but if you do that then you'll have to lie.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
got the secret scenes with Hannah and Tannah and i already forgot WTF i did to get them..LOL
PS:the best scenes in the game...LOL

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I know this is heresy (maybe?), but I'm looking forward to see how the MC's relationship develops with Alannah. Phwoar, what a goddess...

Reactions: Namco15

gimbek

Sep 23, 2017
I'm unable to hide UI after some time of playing the game, either using h or scroll, even tried to change bindings and nothing helped.

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Android version is bugged. Sometimes the menu button disappear and some dialogues are not fully visible if the dialogues are too long (or maybe because my phone screen is not big enough?).
This game is just great. Waiting for more update.

Btw, sorry for my bad english

DaneWolf

Dec 26, 2017
Awesome game. Can't wait to get more from this game. You really feel for this poor guy and theese girls are more "alive" than I've seen in most other games. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: novel

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Question: I am having an issue using the dev saves. My previous saves seem to overwrite them, regardless of whether I delete them or not. I even deleted the entire game folder and re-downloaded and extracted, then added the dev saves folder. However, when I load up the game, my saves have replaced the dev saves, even my auto-saves still exist (even though I can't find them in the saves folder). Is there some kind of cache I need to clear?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Question: I am having an issue using the dev saves. My previous saves seem to overwrite them, regardless of whether I delete them or not. I even deleted the entire game folder and re-downloaded and extracted, then added the dev saves folder. However, when I load up the game, my saves have replaced the dev saves, even my auto-saves still exist (even though I can't find them in the saves folder). Is there some kind of cache I need to clear?
C:\\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\renpy

You need to show hidden items to see this

There's a second save folder there. I haven't played this yet so I don't know what the folder name is. Maybe Twistsofmylife. You need to delete the saves there too.

If you can't find it there, look in the %appdata\local folder

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
C:\\users\yourusername\appdata\roaming\renpy

You need to show hidden items to see this

There's a second save folder there. I haven't played this yet so I don't know what the folder name is. Maybe Twistsofmylife. You need to delete the saves there too.

If you can't find it there, look in the %appdata\local folder
Thanks so much. That worked perfectly. I appreciate the help.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes