sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's not like we needed any more confirmation, but after this update Ann CLEARLY is the best girl.

Very well done Novel, absolutely stunning update!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's not like we needed any more confirmation, but after this update Ann CLEARLY is the best girl.

Sighs 3 females are tied for first for me. Now if Ann lets me have a 3some with the teacher or perhaps Hilda that would be the best.

I might do faithful routes in case this dev pulls a gotcha moment towards the end. lol. It's just hard for me to say No to Ann and the Teacher.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the upload, Rly loving this game so far! GReat update as always! :heartcoveredeyes: Irene and Helena best girls!:cool::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Namco15

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
YES! An update!!! Can't wait to play it. it's great when a game goes beyond the genre and let's you, the player, actually care about what happens.

Reactions: Namco15

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I might do faithful routes in case this dev pulls a gotcha moment towards the end. lol. It's just hard for me to say No to Ann and the Teacher.
Gotcha moment is certainly coming.

Dev has already confirmed no harem ending so one girl only ... or none, depending.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

She act like a bitch but she is so passionate with mc after he claim her she start to turn best girl day by day

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Hi, anyone can send here the walkthrough of the topic? For me the MEGA is really bad, ever have error of over quota, don't care the hour. :/

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes