Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A good but a rather short update, but that may be because somewhere along the story Ann and MC drifted apart, I remember that I didn't agree for threesome with her and the gym girl, not sure if that contributed too much to that but yeah, Ann seemed to move out of the house, so all that this update gave me in my playthrough was waking up next to the girlfriend and meeting her parents officially and then the scenes with Irene, which I liked a lot, she's a babe, haha, hopefully it wasn't just a one night affair :p
Hopefully soon there's continuity with girl MC bumped into in the classroom at the start of the game, I like her, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait what ? is there a sex scene with Irene , I think I miss that one if there is
Yes there is, but you needed to do certain things long ago in the story to activate it. You might want to start over and follow the walkthrough to activate the "relationship" path with Irene this patch.

Reactions: danov17

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ann on my main paythrough, that's my "canon" game.

Alanna on my second simply because if Ann wasn't in the game it would have been her.

Helga on my third after the first beach date she shot up ahead of the others.

Haven't tried any of the others yet.
I'm siding with Ann on my main save as well, but did fuck Jane and Irene.
I have a feeling that having an influential friend (Jane) will be beneficial in the end. With Irene, well there's so much shit in her life that I felt it was the right decision to give her some relief.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have a feeling that having an influential friend (Jane) will be beneficial in the end. With Irene, well there's so much shit in her life that I felt it was the right decision to give her some relief.
Well, give her relief was one reason for me as well, but I quite like her, so if it's going to be possible later on, I'm gonna influence her on divorcing her douchebag husband and start anew with me, haha :p
Ann is otherwise cool, but since I personally don't want to fulfill her fantasies of threesome and shit, it's best she finds herself a dude who is willing to, because who am I to deny her fantasies just because I don't want to have anything to do with them, haha.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Seriously... Why did I hesitate so long to try this game ?
The dialogues are fun, the girls are gorgeous, the choices have an actual impact on the story (the girl you end up with), the sex can happen in very creative circumstances...
Do we need anything else for a this kind of game ? I don't think so. We just need to wait for more updates :FuckYea:
My favorite is Ann for now. But I like the teacher as well.
Thanks for this game :eazyHype:

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
Jane..?!! the teacher Friend ...??11
How was that .?didn't even have an option near that one

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jane..?!! the teacher Friend ...??11
How was that .?didn't even have an option near that one
You had to help the teacher with her problem, and Jane will appreciate you for it and you'll have an option to have a one night stand with her (though we don't know if in future updates you can have a little fun with her again), plus you need to be on her good side to be able to help Irene in this update, which will lead you to having sex with her.

Drue

May 12, 2018
Beautiful..... yes you are beautiful Dev I have Ann, Alanna and now Irenne :heartcoveredeyes:
Hopefully you make Irenne on the mc girl main story not just as a side story.

Reactions: novel

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
We just need to wait for more updates
After a few more updates, the game will be DONE. NOW is the ideal time to play it: plenty of sex scenes with almost all characters (haven't played past 71.12), romance paths and story are solid and well-advanced for all characters (no "what'll happen next?" cliffhangers), and there's still more to come.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
After a few more updates, the game will be DONE.
Stop reminding us of the sad things.

Maybe in future @novel make a game showing the engagement of MC and Ann for example... and then a old love comes back to his life.

Ehh, I'm not a screenwriter. :pokerFace:

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
Ann is my favorite character, but her story loses momentum in this update. I think I am going to do a complete restart on the next update and concentrate on Jane and/or Irene.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to say what will happen. The main problem is not that there is no one to have sex with the hero, but that the further, the more difficult it is to come up with interesting plot moves. Games should take too long. If I had the resources, I would have led to completion.

how do you use the developers saves
Copy to games folder.
Old saves are deleted: The saves are locatedThe saves are located Windows:
Windows:
%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory
This is usually:
C:\users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\game_directory

Stop reminding us of the sad things.

Maybe in future @novel make a game showing the engagement of MC and Ann for example... and then a old love comes back to his life.

Ehh, I'm not a screenwriter. :pokerFace:
In the future, I'll make a game about the middle ages. What's wrong with Ann? I find it difficult to read English.

The volume update is the same as before. Branches many, move need all. The size of updates has not changed. The first versions were bigger, but were made onger time.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@novel Oh that's quite alright, I'm a fan of your VN, take your time coming up with more story, I mean of course I hope for as much as possible, but I'm not ungrateful, I appreciate your work and efforts and I happily take what we get :)
I would imagine it to be a little bit difficult to come up with stories, especially when there's plenty of characters to work on, somehow you need to make the stories make sense but not overly complicated or silly, also having to think of different possible outcomes for all characters, how those pan out and all, yeah it's not easy, but you can do it, jsut take your time and it will come to you :)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@novel Oh that's quite alright, I'm a fan of your VN, take your time coming up with more story, I mean of course I hope for as much as possible, but I'm not ungrateful, I appreciate your work and efforts and I happily take what we get :)
I would imagine it to be a little bit difficult to come up with stories, especially when there's plenty of characters to work on, somehow you need to make the stories make sense but not overly complicated or silly, also having to think of different possible outcomes for all characters, how those pan out and all, yeah it's not easy, but you can do it, jsut take your time and it will come to you :)
I'm kind of not complaining. In fact, I would prefer to make the update longer and release only with the assurance that everything is fine. But unfortunately the policy adopted by patreon does not give such an opportunity.

That's as much as I can do in a month.

Google translate distorts and what they tell me and what I answer. That's why I try not to answer.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes