Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well damn there a fuck ton of paths to choose in this game. I'm enjoying it a lot. I need to go back and do a playthrough with the teacher but I've enjoyed every path I've played so far. All the girls are gorgeous. The animation of the scene with Irene is one of my favorites of any game.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
There are two options, either not to sleep with them, or to wait for a build with a fix for this error. Let me remind you, the public version has not yet come out:) but who cares:)
Luckily i had a save before the bar, so i went home to Ann, and left them there :) Tx for the help!

Reactions: novel

Kirito66

Jul 23, 2018
The interpreter does not communicate. There was a translation to version 0.6. The new versions are not integrated, because the translation is partial. Perhaps in version 0.8 we will add what we have.

If someone wants to translate into Spanish 0.7-0.8, write to the PM.
Thanks a lot!! let see the new version!!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well damn there a fuck ton of paths to choose in this game. I'm enjoying it a lot. I need to go back and do a playthrough with the teacher but I've enjoyed every path I've played so far. All the girls are gorgeous. The animation of the scene with Irene is one of my favorites of any game.
Yes indeed, and the animations indeed are GREAT, really loved the scene with the first girl you meet in the game, the brunette, haha, I actually like all the scenes with all girls :p
I'm gonna have to play through all paths myself, relationship with the second girl ended too soon, so did with Ann and teacher, never been with the yoga girls from the park, so all I really have is the teacher's friend and Irene and the first girl, haha.

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
In the future, I'll make a game about the middle ages. What's wrong with Ann? I find it difficult to read English.
Nothing wrong my friend.

Ann is love.
Ann is life.

For my language google already changes some things... i imagine what does for russian. XD

SweetDreams

Jun 15, 2017
This game is surprisingly good! Really enjoyed it.
Devs ot dushi !

i imagine what does for russian. XD
the russian in game is really well written stylistically and without grammar issues(well i saw one mistype ;D doesnt count)

well my reply about russian language is not exactly fits the topic i quoted
i just now read previous pages and realized it
so i guess i'll leave it just as my opinion on the game ;))

Reactions: Namco15

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
@Eerie Entity: I noticed your sig shows Depraved Awakening. I'm trying to find this game in this forum, but don't see it. Where can I find this game (besides Patreon)
The search function in top right works really well. You have to scroll to top of page to see it. (just for future reference.)Here ya go though.

Reactions: Thermophob

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I love it.

It's simple, I don't feel bored over the dialogues(it's probably the first time I read them all without skipping), it doesn't take AGES for some h-scenes to come up, it has an interesting scenario.
Perfect.
The only thing that surprised me is how fast you see Helena naked/in underwear, and especially that scene where she masturbate thinking of you. It rather looked unnatural. But everything else with her was REALLY great, as for the others characters.

Thanks, :)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I think the Helena and Helga paths are very well written.

I really like how you captured the joy and excitement of young love, but without the blind innocence of childhood. The characters have learned some painful lessons in the past, but still have faith in people and hope for the future.

Grr, this is hard to explain in a way that can be easily understood by somebody still struggling a bit with english.
"You've captured a wonderful spot between innocent youth and bored maturity."

turlough

Jul 8, 2018
Really enjoyed this! Plenty of women to mingle with and actually looked like a game that would be worth going back to explore the other options, which, for me, is fairly rare.

Great work and keep it up!

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes