albul

Jun 8, 2017
Has something changed with the relationship with Anne on day 14? I can only get friends with benefits, but i distinctly remember there was the option for something more serious than that in a previous walkthrough (previous version of course).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Has something changed with the relationship with Anne on day 14? I can only get friends with benefits, but i distinctly remember there was the option for something more serious than that in a previous walkthrough (previous version of course).
Depends how you do certain events.

If you force Alanna to deepthroat in the first sex scene you can only get friends with benefits plus if you start dating certain women.

Remember this isn't a harem game so whoever you pick to fuck or date will lock out other women.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Depends how you do certain events.

If you force Alanna to deepthroat in the first sex scene you can only get friends with benefits plus if you start dating certain women.

Remember this isn't a harem game so whoever you pick to fuck or date will lock out other women.
I tried both options, and i got the same thing. That's why i am asking, since i remember it's different between them.

And yes, i know it's not a harem game, and i love Anne the most, that's why i want the best outcome with her. But apparently i can't get it now.

TA0392

Aug 4, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with Helga yet? My game ended with her planning a date for us but I've been fooling around with a couple other girls so I'm not sure if that limited my progress with her.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
We didn't change anything. relations with it are possible.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait, we get another update this soon? Oh wow, that's frigging awesome, thanks! :p

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Holy crap, this is certainly not one of my favorite games but it is probably the only game I play that gets updated so often I usually have 3 updates every time I check it, as opposed to having to check it 3 times before I see an update :D Major kudos to the devs!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
We didn't change anything. relations with it are possible.
To me it seems like a bug, because i get the same type of relationship with Anne on both gentle and harsh route. Isn't it supposed to be friends with benefits (sex buddies) on harsh route, and serious relationship on gentle route?

I've attached my save at the fork on day 13, if you want to check.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The update is released once a month. Are you talking about? This is an updated theme due to the release of the Android version.
Yeah my bad, I just realized that myself, haha, might have to start writing down when each update for the games that I play was released so that I'd know for sure there really is new content, haha, but oh well, I realized that I'm a bit tired currently so I'm not thinking straight anyway :p

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
To me it seems like a bug, because i get the same type of relationship with Anne on both gentle and harsh route. Isn't it supposed to be friends with benefits (sex buddies) on harsh route, and serious relationship on gentle route?

I've attached my save at the fork on day 13, if you want to check.
I'm your saving is fully passed branch Ann. Is there a problem? No bugs not met.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Read four posts above yours, there you'll find your answer.
i think they should never remove a number in the log , because is confusing, the can just simply put
" released android versión" and it will be more clear......
since they did delete the last update number and update it with a new one i think tbis was a new one.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i think they should never remove a number in the log , because is confusing, the can just simply put
since they did delete the last update number and update it with a new one i think tbis was a new one.
Valid point.
Would be less confusing for those who do not follow this game closely.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
A new number because a new build of the game. Because of rule bugs. These are internal numbers that are entered for the developer not to confuse.

Reactions: Debto
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes