Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
i think they should never remove a number in the log , because is confusing, the can just simply put
" released android versión" and it will be more clear......
since they did delete the last update number and update it with a new one i think tbis was a new one.
That's bugfix update, that's why new version number.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So... is this game a sandbox or is it linear, cause i'm having trouble telling from the description. These days I don't even bother with games that don't let me do what i want when I want in whatever order I want.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So... is this game a sandbox or is it linear, cause i'm having trouble telling from the description. These days I don't even bother with games that don't let me do what i want when I want in whatever order I want.
If by "sandbox" you mean harem, then no, it isn't. You can fuck around with every chick in this game. But don't expect the others to be fine with that. Make your choice and see what happens.

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
Does the new Update v0.81.08 continue the story from the last version ?
because , i copied and replaced the new files in the last version .. began to play from last save and i've had the same end for the previous version v0.71.13 .
if anyone have the same issue , i hope he says too

Reactions: Seriosha

spas

Jun 22, 2017
can you add gallery so we can track if miss any content or something, thanks great game

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
because , i copied and replaced the new files in the last version .. began to play from last save and i've had the same end for the previous version v0.71.13 .
In Ren'py games never copy the new release in the old folder. Always extract in a new folder and you can continue.

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
In Ren'py games never copy the new release in the old folder. Always extract in a new folder and you can continue.
I did exactly that and copied only the save folder for the new version in new folder in another partition, and also the same outcome and the same ending for previous version .
no new continuation after that for the new contents of the new Update v0.81.08 , does yours have the new option ? or I've to play from the beginning and delete old savefiles ? which will be very annoying thing to do .

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I did exactly that and copied only the save folder for the new version in new folder in another partition, and also the same outcome and the same ending for previous version .
no new continuation after that for the new contents of the new Update v0.81.08 , does yours have the new option ? or I've to play from the beginning and delete old savefiles ? which will be very annoying thing to do .
First of all, you usually never have to mess around with Ren'Py save folders, so just don't mess with them. Secondly, perhaps your chosen path didn't get new content?

And thirdly, you see what the new files are in the d/l, delete the old ones of the previous version, then extract the new ones to replace them. That is how you update Ren'Pys.

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
I have the same prob as stated above. However let me say this I have never ever had to mess with a save file, my saves from the prev version always show up in the new version and all I do is "load" it and go on. Just not in this case so I figure my old saves won't work and I'll just replay the game it's not a big deal.

Mar 5, 2018
In windows 7 renpy game saves are in the following location.

C:/users/"profile name"/appdata/roaming/renpy/"gamename".

You have to have "view hidden folders enabled. Not sure about other windows version, but are usually the same.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
It's purely linear. There are choices that let you go down different paths, but if you're looking for any sort of open exploration (of story/characters), this isn't it.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
thats because the developer don't know how to keep the game compatible with old saves you always lose you saves every update you need to start again

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
can you add gallery so we can track if miss any content or something, thanks great game
We can't.
thats because the developer don't know how to keep the game compatible with old saves you always lose you saves every update you need to start again
Update 0.8 did not break the save. If you have hands grow from the ass, I am not guilty and I was in fact still. You live with.

Discovered a Bug, I think and after searching some pages back I decided to post it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need a save, I can share it @novel
Send the save, I'll check. Never met such a bug.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes