novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I really liked this game, its excellent! You did a great job! Nice visuals, good story, all the girls are pretty in their own way, damn, Alanna (the teacher) is the best for me! I did not had any kind of errors playing this, looking forward for the next release!
Thank you for the game!
Thank you, though I don't think it's all that good. But it's nice of course.

Reactions: Kond

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Novel posted
Development news.

At the moment 120 renders, 4 animations and 4k words are ready. We're planning to expand Alanna, Irene, Ann and Thea's branches. Not every girl will get sex content. There will be a logical continuation of the 0.8 update. It's possible that the upcoming update will include Helga as well, and even though that's not for sure, I will do my best. Release of the update is planned to be in the beginning of September.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Novel posted
Development news.

At the moment 120 renders, 4 animations and 4k words are ready. We're planning to expand Alanna, Irene, Ann and Thea's branches. Not every girl will get sex content. There will be a logical continuation of the 0.8 update. It's possible that the upcoming update will include Helga as well, and even though that's not for sure, I will do my best. Release of the update is planned to be in the beginning of September.
Excellent news, I'm on the Alanna and Ann route, my God these girls are hot ;P;P;P I also did the Irene way, hope I can keep that affair without hurting my relationship with Ann

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Excellent news, I'm on the Alanna and Ann route, my God these girls are hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I also did the Irene way, hope I can keep that affair without hurting my relationship with Ann
I'm a huge fan of this game because each girl's path is amazing! At first I wasn't into Ann or Alanna and focused mostly on Helga with a dash of Helena. But I played again focusing on Ann and DAMN!. I love how the game allows you to be tender or romantic in one playthrough, then aggressive and harsh in another playthrough, and each path branches with quality, enjoyable content.

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
Novel posted
Development news.

So , Which one of the branches exactly is continuing the story in the update 0.8 ? Meaning Which new story for the other characters ?

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
I am speachless.....
Beautifull girls....

Lots of content on different routes...

And I like the russian names, something different ...

Can I go to law school again ????

Reactions: novel

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's always the same park. It seems all these games take place in the same city lol :

82436_l_33b.png

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
This is a great game. There is no grinding (thank you) and makes you want to have multiple play threws to see all content. Keep it up. PS do not listen to haters I think the MC is charming and can totally see why all these girls fall for him.

Reactions: Namco15 and novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
This is a great game. There is no grinding (thank you) and makes you want to have multiple play threws to see all content. Keep it up. PS do not listen to haters I think the MC is charming and can totally see why all these girls fall for him.
And who listens to them?:) They are interesting only to themselves. Let them write. I'm just having fun answering them. Thanks.

Reactions: Wyrme

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok, so I decided to become a patreon supporter for this game for a few reasons. This game has great writing and great visuals. But mainly its the choices. I never felt so good after my choice of girls, and bad for the other girls at the same time. I want to make different choices not only to see different H-scenes (that are great) but also to here the other stories as well. Keep on giving us more hard choices and great rewards to come. And if the writing is this good on the next project I'll continue to support you

Reactions: Namco15 and novel
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes