sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@novel Did you check out the new beta version on DAZ? It saved around 80% of rendering time for 1 other game that I follow and the dev was able to render around 700 images + 32 animations in just 17 days. I just can't wait for the next update.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
@novel Did you check out the new beta version on DAZ? It saved around 80% of rendering time for 1 other game that I follow and the dev was able to render around 700 images + 32 animations in just 17 days. I just can't wait for the next update.
imagine all devs being this efficient and we start getting this huge updates in 3 weeks

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know. I Check, thanks. I doubt that they have achieved such growth. Who then will buy expensive video cards.

Downloaded, started the render. Well, until I noticed a wild increase in speed.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I got to thinking the other day, and I realized something. as great as Ann is, life with her would be exhausting to say the least. Fun but exhausting.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know. I Check, thanks. I doubt that they have achieved such growth. Who then will buy expensive video cards.

Downloaded, started the render. Well, until I noticed a wild increase in speed.
He already have gtx 1080ti sli and i7 something. In his tread the dev wrote that the speed was increased by some new option or something like that.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
He already have gtx 1080ti sli and i7 something. In his tread the dev wrote that the speed was increased by some new option or something like that.
Throw off exile, or the text please. There's a noise canceling function. Thanks to her, the noise goes faster, but the picture is much blurred. And I can't use it all the time. It is convenient for dark scenes, which used to be in the Daz was to do long and hard.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Throw off exile, or the text please. There's a noise canceling function. Thanks to her, the noise goes faster, but the picture is much blurred. And I can't use it all the time. It is convenient for dark scenes, which used to be in the Daz was to do long and hard.
From what I understand he used and I quote ''DAZ 4.11 public beta with the new awesome post denoiser that saves me up to 80% of rendering time for some scenes and animations.'' I don't know much about DAZ so if you want to find out more I can tell you the game and the dev.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
From what I understand he used and I quote ''DAZ 4.11 public beta with the new awesome post denoiser that saves me up to 80% of rendering time for some scenes and animations.'' I don't know much about DAZ so if you want to find out more I can tell you the game and the dev.
Yes, there is such a function. Unfortunately it is heavily soap the picture. But in some situations, Yes, it will help. It is a pity that I often use a different style and there it will not help me.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, there is such a function. Unfortunately it is heavily soap the picture. But in some situations, Yes, it will help. It is a pity that I often use a different style and there it will not help me.
Well, let's hope that they will release some new option that will help with your style.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well, let's hope that they will release some new option that will help with your style.
There will be time I will show what this function gives. I will make two renders with an equal number of passes.

Reactions: N1K17Y

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Test:
1) Without filter. 40 minutes. Noticeable noise, but the picture is clearer.
a_303.png

2) With the filter. 10 minutes. No noise, but the picture is more blurred.
a_303а.png

Conclusion. The function is useful, the work will accelerate, but not everywhere it can be used. Sorry to late found out, most of the update is done.

Reactions: N1K17Y and UncleVT

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
There is definitely a noticeable difference but I would say that the most people won't complain or notice it if they don't specifically look for it. Btw I have an idea. Is it going to be better if you render it in 4k and downsample it to 1920x1080? Maybe that way you can clear some of the pictures.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
There is definitely a noticeable difference but I would say that the most people won't complain or notice it if they don't specifically look for it. Btw I have an idea. Is it going to be better if you render it in 4k and downsample it to 1920x1080? Maybe that way you can clear some of the pictures.
You kidding me? I even 1920x1080 for a very long time rendered. I was working 1280 by 720.

The surest way to avoid noise is with a good video card. Nothing else will help. Although a filter I will definitely use it. But not in all scenes.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well, it was just an idea. I have another idea (and I'm not telling you how you should do your work or something like that it's just an idea). Why don't you post these 2 images on patreon and make a pool for everyone to vote?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'do go with second one. Difference is almost none (well, at least for me) and not worth half of hour increased time and noise during rendering.
But as said above, ask patreons, because at the end of day, they're those who provide you financial support.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes