lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
ag
We can't.

Update 0.8 did not break the save. If you have hands grow from the ass, I am not guilty and I was in fact still. You live with.

Send the save, I'll check. Never met such a bug.
after the treesome scene the game end thats how is supposed to be ?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Is it just me or is the MC in this game really unlikable? If fact, pretty much everyone is unlikable. The quality of the renders is really good, but I find the story so hard to get into, partly because of the unlikable protagonist and partly because I have very little control over who he sleeps with!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is it just me or is the MC in this game really unlikable? If fact, pretty much everyone is unlikable. The quality of the renders is really good, but I find the story so hard to get into, partly because of the unlikable protagonist and partly because I have very little control over who he sleeps with!
It pleases. I hate that everyone praises me. Go past and don't stay too long.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
Novel, I meant no disrespect I was just pointing out that I had the same problem. I however would like to state that I thoroughly enjoy your game and I look forward to many more updates from you. Please keep up the good work. Thank you for a wonderful game.

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Novel, I meant no disrespect I was just pointing out that I had the same problem. I however would like to state that I thoroughly enjoy your game and I look forward to many more updates from you. Please keep up the good work. Thank you for a wonderful game.
I myself did not know once how to download other people's save, it's okay:)
I just don't like him.

hey, is it possible to have ann breakup with the mc or is it inevitable?
Everything is in your hands. You don't have to break up.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
its a great uncomplicated game, no waiting for update 100 before you sleep with anyone and no complicated actions/rules like some games when its do this on a tuesday buy the red flower on monday the green one on friday, its just a do it or dont ..........simples

Simples.gif

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
It tells you the outcome just dont tell you every answer you need to give. Just the important ones.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Do not send saving. The error I found. Use save earlier than this in the future.
Oh, sorry too late ^^;; BTW, that save was a new one, I started playing again from my last saves from Version 0.71.12. But I will start from these earlier saves again after next update. Thanks for your time to look after the error.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Oh, sorry too late ^^;; BTW, that save was a new one, I started playing again from my last saves from Version 0.71.12. But I will start from these earlier saves again after next update. Thanks for your time to look after the error.
Mistakes our work. There's nothing to thank for. The error is not too critical, we will fix it later.

Reactions: Darkhound

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I really liked this game, its excellent! You did a great job! Nice visuals, good story, all the girls are pretty in their own way, damn, Alanna (the teacher) is the best for me! I did not had any kind of errors playing this, looking forward for the next release!
Thank you for the game!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I really liked this game, its excellent! You did a great job! Nice visuals, good story, all the girls are pretty in their own way, damn, Alanna (the teacher) is the best for me! I did not had any kind of errors playing this, looking forward for the next release!
Thank you for the game!
You should find time to leave a review. ;)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes