Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Novel posted
Development news.

Release of the next version is not that far away, but this time it might be released a week later than usual, around 7 September ± 3 days. This update is going to be big. At the moment, there are 9k words and there's still one event which isn't ready yet. 179 renders and 7 animated scenes are ready as well. Also, I keep working on the new project but not without difficulties. All in all, the work is progressing and we're doing it as quick as my PC allows it. In the upcoming update you'll see Alanna, Ann, Helga, Irene and Helena. Every girl will have her own event.
Much appreciated @fauxplayer, and keep it up @novel, can hardly wait for the next update! :p

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Gujarati & Hindi (it's good to have more choices)
And how many people will play in these languages? I just have a lot of text and I would not like you to do a great job that no one will need. Do you think it's worth translating into these languages?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
And how many people will play in these languages? I just have a lot of text and I would not like you to do a great job that no one will need. Do you think it's worth translating into these languages?
don't think I would bother with any other translations other than English, Russian, German, Spanish, French and Portugese, other languages in gaming world are rather marginal, but optionally maybe Chinese and Japanese but those two are a big "maybe". :)

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah you are right most of the people doesn't even know this kind of game even exists.They just follow trend & play games which are in focus like any console games. First we have to see how much people are really interested in these languages.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I really like this game from the start... however its difficult choosing one girl to be with. I'm not a Casanova player so for me it will always be one women i end up in a game, of course the journey there must be had through *cough cough* via other girls but yeah one girl.

This game im sticking with the MC's carefree fuckbuddy roommate but feel shitty dropping the two girls and the teacher on occasion.
Why make it so hard dev, why? ;0)

Great game dev...

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I'm guessing part of the intention of the game is for the player to choose which kind of relationship appeals most to them: the slow-burn romance (Helga), the challenging true love (Helena - I assume she's the main heroine being in the game poster and all), the all you can sex buffet (Anne), or the forbidden relationship (Allana). In the future, more girls and new types of relationships might be introduced.

I tried a full on Anne playthrough (no 3-some) and discovered that she is actually pining for a serious relationship (exclusive) with the MC.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I agree on teh Anne theory she is looking for something serious, i think she started off as just a play around but fell in love.

I'm guessing part of the intention of the game is for the player to choose which kind of relationship appeals most to them: the slow-burn romance (Helga), the challenging true love (Helena - I assume she's the main heroine being in the game poster and all), the all you can sex buffet (Anne), or the forbidden relationship (Allana). In the future, more girls and new types of relationships might be introduced.

I tried a full on Anne playthrough (no 3-some) and discovered that she is actually pining for a serious relationship (exclusive) with the MC.

Reactions: Valoryn

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Novel
Aug 21 at 8:36am

News about the next project.

We keep working on our next game, slowly but steadily. We've faced some problems and some of them have been resolved via temporary solutions. Half of the ideas were left behind in order to make things more simple. At the moment, we're not ready to implement those ideas. For instance, we'll keep working in 1280*720 resolution.
I also want to make clear that ToML is our main project and most of our efforts are put into it. I don't know how many more updates of ToML there's going to be, so no need to ask me. Game development is a hard and unpredictable thing. For example, I've been working on identical events for parallel branches. They were supposed to be small, and one of them is small indeed, but I kinda got carried away when working on the second one. As a result, the upcoming update now contains 10k of words instead of 8k. Regarding the concept of our new game, MC is going to be a man in medieval times. The main inspiration for that game are Sapkowski's books.

By the way, just out of curiosity, try to guess what location and character is depicted on this render. Leave your answer in the comments below.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Novel likes play with our feelings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those faces in the background still break my heart.
I know, right?!? its just not fair:teary:...I suppose this happens when you get spoiled by harem games and then someone decides to switch it up and force you to chose one or the other. Damn you novel! Damn you! I'm kidding ofcourse:eek:penedeyewink:
I really haven't played much since the choices started to appear but will pick it back up eventually:)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I like all of them. It's a challenge for the dev coz each girl have her own unique storyline. He cannot progress some and leave the rest be. It would be understandable if each update take very long with little progress for the storyline.

U

User_44841

Anyone else feel like kind of annoyed at the MC's interactions with Helena. It's like your either a wuzz who caves in and apologizes for you "rude and unreasonable" behavior, or you're a dick. It's like the game is saying that being done with her is unreasonable on your part.

Reactions: N1K17Y

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Novel
Aug 21 at 8:36am

News about the next project.

We keep working on our next game, slowly but steadily. We've faced some problems and some of them have been resolved via temporary solutions. Half of the ideas were left behind in order to make things more simple. At the moment, we're not ready to implement those ideas. For instance, we'll keep working in 1280*720 resolution.
I also want to make clear that ToML is our main project and most of our efforts are put into it. I don't know how many more updates of ToML there's going to be, so no need to ask me. Game development is a hard and unpredictable thing. For example, I've been working on identical events for parallel branches. They were supposed to be small, and one of them is small indeed, but I kinda got carried away when working on the second one. As a result, the upcoming update now contains 10k of words instead of 8k. Regarding the concept of our new game, MC is going to be a man in medieval times. The main inspiration for that game are Sapkowski's books.

By the way, just out of curiosity, try to guess what location and character is depicted on this render. Leave your answer in the comments below.
With that wallpaper and seating arrangements I would guess somewhere near the middle east. Where ever it is, it is 50 years out of date!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Anyone else feel like kind of annoyed at the MC's interactions with Helena. It's like your either a wuzz who caves in and apologizes for you "rude and unreasonable" behavior, or you're a dick. It's like the game is saying that being done with her is unreasonable on your part.
Does it reasonable to be done with her? Besides, all upcoming updates are gonna be about her!

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes