fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Novel posted
Development news.

My part of job on 0.9 is finished and I sent the files to our coder. Meanwhile, I have started working on next update. The 0.9 has turned out to be bigger than usual. It all strongly depends on the situation, sometimes it's easy to write new events and sometimes you can't come up with something worthy of adding in the game for a long time. I had similar problem with Alanna's event, which at the end of the day isn't as good as I depicted it in my head. There were a couple of technical problems and I kinda burned out, but overall it's not so bad. The 0.9 consists of 212 renders, 7 animations and about 10k words. The update will be released once the coder is done with his part. As I've said earlier, he has other projects to work on. This update will expand the branches of all main characters. The next one is going to be a continuation of Helga and Ann's branches based on your ending with them in the 0.9 update. After that there will be an update devoted to Alanna and Helena. All in all, it should not take too long. Take care guys ;)

U

User_44841

Does it reasonable to be done with her? Besides, all upcoming updates are gonna be about her!
Done with her in a romantic way definitely yes. As for completely done with her well this is an adult game so no.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Done with her in a romantic way definitely yes. As for completely done with her well this is an adult game so no.
You can say what you want but all I care about is my patrons and their opinion (they are cool with everything btw).

Reactions: MasterDk78

Vanity4Life

Nov 26, 2017
Be in relationship with Ann, there will be a moment when she asks you what you make of her being with a girl if I'm not mistaken. Then you'll run into 3some event
If you help Ann hit it off with the girl in the Gym for a workout, then you keep Ann around, eventually you'll come across a scene where there's noise in the bedroom. You can join in, hense the 3 some. I think you need to be taking the nice route, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
If you want to Helena to turn into your sex slave or some shit like that, than you're playing the wrong game. It's been pretty clear from the outset this isn't a perversion/corruption game all about bending girls to your will. These women have plans, desires, and wills of their own. If you don't want to be the kind of guy they're looking for you'll get nowhere.

Reactions: trdx

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
So
9 will be with the four girls
10 will be Helga & Ann
11 will be Helena & Alanna ...

Wish its was Christmas already ....

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
It would be a real help for me as well as others, if someone could post a detailed walk-through. Because of the multi routes it's hard to see all the events. So I request someone to help us for overcoming the situation.

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The walkthrough link with Mega is not working. Can anyone please provide any other walkthrough links?
Btw, the link works just fine !!! All I miss in this game is girls ststs (points), so it would be easier to make right choises. GREAT GAME !!!!!!

Reactions: novel

SamyRockz

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks guys!! Found out that the problem was with my browser.... LOL
Well until any other detailed walkthrough is posted, will try to find the routes on my own :)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes