blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@novel Hey man looking forward to the next update just saying this is one of my favorite non-incest games that i usually keep a eye out for so ty and keeping my eyes peeled for the next update

Reactions: novel

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
No ,she isn't...

Helga is pure..
Alanna Victoria is in need..
Ann is spontanious..

and Helena is a spoiled chick...
a very nice but spoiled chick....
Good - bad. The main thing who now has a gun.
In General, it is of course a joke. Although Helena is my favorite character in the game.
But it does not prevent to do other subject lines.

Reactions: Namco15

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
No ,she isn't...

Helga is pure..
Ann is spontanious..

You have clearly not played Final Fantasy VIII. For people with fond memories of that game, Helena is a dream come true (a Rinoa you can actually see being lovey, sexy, and, most importantly, naked).

I still prefer Helga and Alannah, though. Helga has a sweet innocence, while Alanna's got a that beautifully long mane and golden skin.

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
No ,she isn't...

Helga is pure..
Ann is spontanious..

Helga: the woman you marry, have kids with, and a house. She adores you and is proud of your job. She promises a steady loving life.
Helena: Unstable fire relationship. Torrid passion. But she's the type to tell you one day out of the blue that she wants to move to Spain to paint. You break up, get back together, break up, live with other people, get back together, etc. The highs are very high.
Anne: The least demanding. She loves you no matter what your job is. There is an unspoken electricity between you two and the sex is always phenomenal. She's nonjudgmental and though not traditionally motherly, she would certainly try, as long as she has you.
Alanna: Hot, but quite clearly not someone looking for, or willing to have, a long relationship. More experienced, she's the epitome of fun.
Thea: She will never change. At every age she will be looking for and enjoying sex in every way she can. No serious relationships. Still a swinger at 60, I believe.

Of course, all this could be completely WRONG! lol

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Posted by Novel
Aug 30 at 7:04am

Helena's wallpaper.

It's nothing big, I had to leave and didn't want to leave my PC without publishing something new. I spent about half an hour on this scene. Maybe someone will like it. It's not of high quality but I didn't have a lot of time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anne's Wallpaper

Alana's Wallpaper

Helga's Wallpaper

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes