Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is it possible to avoid sex scene with Ann after Helga left apartment? She's just disgusting to me.

Reactions: ansc

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
No heroes posted it yet :(
Oh, well ,than editing script it is... thanks for answer, I thought it could be maybe avoidable if make different choices in past...it is certanly disappointment...
Life doesn't always have a choice. For example, I can not forbid to play in my project, those who disgust me. I'm powerless to do anything about it. It disappoints me in life…

I don't mean you personally. I'm just giving you an example of a no-win situation.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Life doesn't always have a choice. For example, I can not forbid to play in my project, those who disgust me. I'm powerless to do anything about it. It disappoints me in life...
It doesen't, but there is some... As long as there are available tools and ways to modify things in games and make them to fits our own preferencesand desires... there is choice... I'll just delete few lines from her dialogue and make her non-disgusting... I guess it's compliment to game, cause if it's bad, than people wouldn't bother themselves to fix some things inside and make it better for their own taste. I know lot of people which do such a things...in various games...
Of course that there is no game which can or will satisfy everybodies preferences...that's for what are homemade solutions :).

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It doesen't, but there is some... As long as there are available tools and ways to modify things in games and make them to fits our own preferencesand desires... there is choice... I'll just delete few lines from her dialogue and make her non-disgusting... I guess it's compliment to game, cause if it's bad, than people wouldn't bother themselves to fix some things inside and make it better for their own taste. I know lot of people which do such a things...in various games...
Of course that there is no game which can or will satisfy everybodies preferences...that's for what are homemade solutions :).
Of course, it's your own business:)

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm the hero you need.

I would say who you are. But I'm afraid the rules of the site such words are not allowed:) this time the lack of drain supported the project, but apparently there is a new .......

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Excellent job, Novel. It becomes hard ;) to track every thread due to the feeling of shame in a new play through when “betraying” the girl I went for in the previous play through. God I love them all...Not Thea though... Thea is a bitch who stole her haircut from the mom from B.B.

Reactions: novel
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes