bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Twists of My Life [v0.85.07] [Novel] - Original Size: 868MB

Download PC (166MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Alanna needs to change clothes...
Teaching in jeans and the white blouse....
She looks so F...ing hot in it.....

And Helga ???
I'm in love with her.....
Can't wait to the next update...

very nice work Novel...

Reactions: novel

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
I would say who you are. But I'm afraid the rules of the site such words are not allowed:) this time the lack of drain supported the project, but apparently there is a new .......
No shame, I always loved your project and I already decided to make a one-time pledge to support it. In the meantime, I decided also to help this community which allowed me to know many creators I supported during the past month.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So you can't stay with Ann if you go with Helena or am I just missing something?
I know you can stay with her if you choose Helga.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
The project is financially stagnating, thanks to people like you. And for a long time. But it is inevitable. I'm glad that most of my patron are great. But there's always someone like you. That's OK. I just said what I thought of you. I don't know who you are on the patreon:) If I knew, I'd thank you, ban your account;)
And of course you're not ashamed. For shame, you need to have a conscience...
Such terrible logic behind this... Not a great way to treat someone who actually gave you money instead of most of the people on this forum

Reactions: GroPin

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So I'm being criticized because I did a one-time pledge instead of simply waiting for the game to be uploaded here without pledging at all... what can I say, do as you please. :noexpression:
You can unsubscribe. Version 0.85, you have already received and merged. So I guess I don't owe you anything. The lack of a drain for version 0.85 brought good growth, which once again explained that such as you, the problem. A big problem for development. I have to work on a weak computer, not having enough money to buy components. And it's your job. Proud of it:)

Finish conversation. I don't comment on the project anywhere else except my patron page.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes