Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, awesom jub !!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Risael

May 14, 2017
been out of the loop for awhile, nothing more on the blonde lawyer assistent?
Actually, her story line is completed in the new update (v0.85). In v0.81 you can get quite far with her, but it's better if you wait for the new version.

Adi W

Sep 1, 2018
Hi,

great game.
The characters that hyoucreated, you invented by yourself or modeled on someone?
Helena is gorgeous :-D

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hi,

great game.
The characters that hyoucreated, you invented by yourself or modeled on someone?
Helena is gorgeous :-D
Hi, at the moment I do not own programs that allow you to create your own models. Maybe someday I'll buy a graphics tablet, I will try to do.

I've been picking up all the elements of the future model, trying to make them to your taste and unlike others.

Reactions: bobbo69

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Just..... one..... more..... day..... for.... 5 buck.... Patreon's.....can't wait.... much...... longer.....

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Great game so far.

Which, in my opinion, is good:
The decisions lead to many different results. One is always tempted to reconsider decisions that have already been made. Example: After getting Alanna laid and rejecting her the next day, but later beating Vlad to protect Helena and almost being kicked out of school, Alanna comes up with the idea of stealing documents from the school principal to prevent the expulsion. If you go into it and later stand in the office of the school principal, you can bang her again, although you rejected her before. Of course, this is deliberately done in order to tempt the player again. You know for sure, this is not the best idea, especially if you actually intended to seduce Helena for example and yet I was tempted to fuck Alanna in the office of the school director. The characters are generally quite different in their personality. I like it quite well.

Which bothered me a little:
It's a bit clichéd in places and sometimes I just thought "Mhh, but that's too easy now somehow". All in all, I feel a little too fast in some places. For example, I find the relationship with Alanna is partly too rapidly told. First you go to school every day and it seems like she hardly notices you. Then suddenly you meet Alanna in a bar and just tow her away. You have no influence on it, at least I couldn't find a way to prevent it. It is not a challenge.

Reactions: novel

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I really didn't like the game. It's really bland. MC is not likeable. Story is so bland and after a while it's lost it's ''reality'' which most of the people was praising it's writing.

I'm on 21st day and just fucked Olivia in the party yesterday.

And I will drop it probably. It's really going nowhere and even if it's going somewhere after whole 21 day; then I don't care about the rest.

It's really bland and very boring. And for the girls -besides teacher and Ana, maybe a little for Helena- I didn't feel anything about the characters.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I really didn't like the game. It's really bland. MC is not likeable. Story is so bland and after a while it's lost it's ''reality'' which most of the people was praising it's writing.

I'm on 21st day and just fucked Olivia in the party yesterday.

And I will drop it probably. It's really going nowhere and even if it's going somewhere after whole 21 day; then I don't care about the rest.

It's really bland and very boring. And for the girls -besides teacher and Ana, maybe a little for Helena- I didn't feel anything about the characters.
K.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes