Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So I shut down Alanna for nothing? Ugh I need to play again. BTW how about Anna? Do you have to give up her for Helga?
No. For now, you can have both of them. I don't know if that gonna happen in some of future updates, but in current state of the game, you can be in relationship with Anne, and Helga in same time.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Good update as always :)
Too bad Irene's story is over, she was my top 2 character alongside Alanna.
I'm also not a big fan of Helga, she looks and acts like stereotypical inexperienced girl character in adult games (Stairway to Heaven trope), only in this one she isn't your little sister like in most of them.

Just to make clear, what are currently the possible paths?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing something?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Good update as always :)
Too bad Irene's story is over, she was my top 2 character alongside Alanna.
I'm also not a big fan of Helga, she looks and acts like stereotypical inexperienced girl character in adult games (Stairway to Heaven trope), only in this one she isn't your little sister like in most of them.

Just to make clear, what are currently the possible paths?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing something?
I might be wrong, so don't quote me on this, but I think the minor side characters are all available regardless if you're with Helga or Helena, it pretty much depends on certain choices you've made with major side characters and main characters. Like, you can be with Alana while being with Helena or Helga, doesn't matter, you can be with Ann too regardless, Irene too if you chose to help her and if you intervened when her boss was getting too touchy feely.

What I mean to say is that whether you're on Helga or Helena path, you can be with Ann, Alana and Irene regardless, as long as you made the correct choices down the road, that's if I recall right. The minor side characters at least so far are insignificant and don't mean a damn thing, basically they're just "side pussies" to put it harshly, haha.

There's a reason why Helga looks like that and Helena looks like she does, same with Alana and Ann. When you look at Helga, you know she's the innocent, inexperienced virgin girl in the story, Helena is the popular girl in school but not a slut, just one of the prettiest ones and of course she's with the school jock. Alana is clearly the erotic, sexy and passionate teacher, the dream of every young guy to conquer in their wet dreams. Ann is obviously the slutty girl in the story.
In these games you can see the nature of the characters just by looking at them, that's why the models. But to me Helga is cute and lovable girl, I honestly prefer innocent girls over slutty ones any day, innocent girls at least are sincere and honest, and if they like you, they really like you, to slutty girls you very well might be just another dick. And women like Alana; holy crap, now who wouldn't wanna get down with such a passionate lover? :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Woah!! calm down there @Eerie Entity with that Alana talk, your starting to even steam up my monitor with her now.....Lol!!…………..……...Peace!!
What can I say my friend, I have some serious hots for women like her, hooowheee :p

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
What can I say my friend, I have some serious hots for women like her, hooowheee :p
Yeah, me too...……...She's my absolute favorite, in fact, if we had a Alana only route...…….I'd be totally in and happy as hell too....………………………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, me too...……...She's my absolute favorite, in fact, if we had a Alana only route...…….I'd be totally in and happy as hell too....………………………………….Peace!!
Indeed, haha. It's funny now that I think about it, it so happens that in most VNs my most favorite characters are indeed the sexy, passionate, lustful but loving and caring MILFs, and for a good reason too :p But seeing as posts in threads should be about the particular game, that's a topic elsewhere and some other time.

Peace my fellow MILF lover! :p

Reactions: Valoryn and jaydem

Alan5151

Nov 29, 2017
This truly is a great game. The only recommendation that I could possibly make is the ability to label saves.

But this isn't such a huge issue for me as I honestly enjoy reliving the whole story with each update.

Masterpiece.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This truly is a great game. The only recommendation that I could possibly make is the ability to label saves.

But this isn't such a huge issue for me as I honestly enjoy reliving the whole story with each update.

Masterpiece.
Yes indeed, I recon this VN has some great replay value, pretty much love all the ladies in this story, especially Alana, haha, and I rather like the story with each of them :p

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Indeed, haha. It's funny now that I think about it, it so happens that in most VNs my most favorite characters are indeed the sexy, passionate, lustful but loving and caring MILFs, and for a good reason too :p But seeing as posts in threads should be about the particular game, that's a topic elsewhere and some other time.

Peace my fellow MILF lover! :p
They create the MILF characters in the adult games as the pinnacle woman in every guy's dreams. Don't matter if you're a son, nephew, husband, bf, or any other guy. If you can get this kind of woman who's beautiful, sexy as hell, passionate, lustful, loving and caring fawning over you, you'd be willing to discard other women and stay on this one. This is more than winning a friggin' jackpot.

Another MILF lover here hahaha

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
They create the MILF characters in the adult games as the pinnacle woman in every guy's dreams. Don't matter if you're a son, nephew, husband, bf, or any other guy. If you can get this kind of woman who's beautiful, sexy as hell, passionate, lustful, loving and caring fawning over you, you'd be willing to discard other women and stay on this one. This is more than winning a friggin' jackpot.

Another MILF lover here hahaha
Haha, ain't that the truth my friend :p

Reactions: Valoryn

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I love milfs when they are not vicious snakes that only lust for young flesh. I love them to be beautiful, successful, but secretly lonely, like her almost perfect life has a hole ;) that only MC can fill ;) IMO Alanna is among the best milf characters with the mom in Love and Submission and the mom in milfy city

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I love milfs when they are not vicious snakes that only lust for young flesh. I love them to be beautiful, successful, but secretly lonely, like her almost perfect life has a hole ;) that only MC can fill ;) IMO Alanna is among the best milf characters with the mom in Love and Submission and the mom in milfy city
Linda in Milfy City, the Mom in The Tyrant, Alanna in this one, a couple of great MILFs in Sins of The Father, Carly in Depraved Awakening and so many other MILFs I could come up with, mmmm mmm mm, hot damn! One night with any one of them, preferably with all of them, and I'd be ready to die happy, haha :p

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes