sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Hey, it was just an idea. You don't have to do everything we fools tells you to do. I just thought that with this you can produce much more renders for scenes or make more scenes.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hey, it was just an idea. You don't have to do everything we fools tells you to do. I just thought that with this you can produce much more renders for scenes or make more scenes.
Disregard. Google translation does not convey intonation.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
this dev is prolly one of the hardworking dev out there... ....unlike others who just takes your money and you guys receive no content.....well if you consider backdoor content.... i'm talking about you milfy city... all the teasing has it limits....
this game is clear as day....choices are there.... no harem.... but hey its still is good.
im curious about the secret scene.... and helga.... wish she would get a virgin scene in this update..will update review after i played all choices...tyvm novel

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
It would be nice if the dev could include a gallery of unlocked scenes with the girls in the future update. There's no harem which is great on its own. Every girl is worth pursuing. In this kind of game, players are interested in finding the story of girl and especially the scenes for each girl. Getting every scene unlocked is like an achievement for a player.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It would be nice if the dev could include a gallery of unlocked scenes with the girls in the future update. There's no harem which is great on its own. Every girl is worth pursuing. In this kind of game, players are interested in finding the story of girl and especially the scenes for each girl. Getting every scene unlocked is like an achievement for a player.
Already answered, at this stage it is impossible.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
So, make your own gallery. Here's a system I developed on h-games, before scene galleries became common. The last few pages of saves are reserved purely for sex scenes. Soon as you know you're heading for a sex scene, save it to your last-most unused save. Repeat as needed. If you want to get really fancy (and there's many scenes for each character) you can devote a page to each character. However, this inevitably requires a bit of shuffling since characters will have scenes on somebody else's path.

For the dev: this could be an easy path to making a gallery: a set of hidden saves that are automatically written to at certain points.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Novel posted
Development news.

Release of the next version is not that far away, but this time it might be released a week later than usual, around 7 September ± 3 days. This update is going to be big. At the moment, there are 9k words and there's still one event which isn't ready yet. 179 renders and 7 animated scenes are ready as well. Also, I keep working on the new project but not without difficulties. All in all, the work is progressing and we're doing it as quick as my PC allows it. In the upcoming update you'll see Alanna, Ann, Helga, Irene and Helena. Every girl will have her own event.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes