Ren'Py Abandoned Twists & Turns [v0.1] [Minaki Studios]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Ok, this is one of the worst sandbox executions I ever saw in games. Have no time or desire to deal with it now, so just will ask if stay faithful to wife route is possible?
Don't want to waste time with that sandbox torture later, just to find out that there are some forced sex scenes with chicks other than wife.
Thanks in advance.
It's really not that bad compared to other sandbox games.
Edit: I spoke too soon. I take that back. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Why does the MC remind me of Edna from The Incredibles:ROFLMAO:?
View attachment 1977379 View attachment 1977378
Reminds me of your avg dork wearing oversized glasses and never grew out of them. They look so dumb. Nor have I, in my life of wearing glasses, lain down in bed wearing them. Cause I have better things to do then roll over wearing them and breaking them, and they just slide closer to your face, getting oily from your skin(upper cheeks), when you are laying flat.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Looking at the banner:
Are the daughters all adopted?

Five different hair colors
Five different skin tones
Five completely different facial structures
None of the daughters have the same physiques and all look like different nationalities

The only one that looks as if she might be a biological daughter would be the one in yellow, if her hair color was lighter or darker.

Diversity is great in an adult game, but not when they're in the same family.

Reactions: Silentdeath8

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Always baffles me when a dev makes such an amazing environment for their game (and this sandbox layout and renders are really good) but then they do the same old thing of making us click on every frigging thing to try and find something. That's not fun, it breaks immersion and honestly, I think it's one of the main reasons people hate sandbox. And then to add a game over when you take too long to find that needle in a hay stack... UGGG!

I mean, just play some of the other games on here... there's tons of better ways to do tasks in sandbox. Or at least make a hint system or a cheat. That way you can please the people who enjoy mindless clicking and also have something for those that just want to advance the story. (And honestly, I didn't play this game to find a set of keys in the first 5 mins)

The rest of the game looks really good and I want to play it through, but the search for meaningless items in a huge house has really got to go, or at least be toned down.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck on your project.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
I hate sandboxes in general but they aren't too bad if handled well. This was handled like a game of monopoly. You go around in circles over and over watching the hours tick by hoping for something good to happen but in the end you just end up wanting to throw the board across the room.

Might give the game one more chance and hope dev takes into account that pretty much nobody likes this horrible system and changes it. If he doesn't I'm done I got other shit to do than look for some tiny ass keys on a crappy sandbox game.

Rotta

Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 1977374

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be nice if it is possible to know the planned tags and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen
according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player does not see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?

EDIT:Ok, renders and models look good, buuuut, yeah this is the typical Sandbox that many will find annoying :LUL: there are no arrows indicating places or an image where to go hahaha and in a room (or several perhaps) you have to press on a Eye at the top to change the view of the room to get out.This is definitely going to need a WT or at least knowing what Dominance points are for.

Keys and photo

Anyways,good luck.

Rotta

Dec 30, 2017
So, I can't find the garage. I'm okay with sandbox games but can't we at least have a mini-map. I mean, what kind of mini-game is wandering around looking for a garage?

Second run-through. Found the garage (past the leopard). I guess playing a dumb asshole isn't for me, though, so giving this one a pass. Good luck anyway, author.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes