BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This is the last update, i will get for this game

Hello everyone, Thanks for your support!
I have password authenticated from this version.
Alpha version is for only my Patrons!

What's new:
- Password authentication is now available to prevent leaks.
- Add new sex animation
- Add main quest
- Some English improvements
- Add some costumes
Known issues:
- some clothes does not show in sex scene
I sent the Password via message.
If you did not receive the message or unable to sign-in, please contact me.
(I'm a beginner on the server system, so there may be a glitch...)
Next:
I am planning on special items as rewards for each tier.
For example, portable save points, change sex positions freely, and so on.

TEST Please
- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

Last edited:
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
Can't even play that update since it now requires your patreon account to sign in. Unless somebody knows how to bypass that, no more for us.

Reactions: Skacz

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
showed up for me at the end of current main story
is that all? because i beat the main quest and still notting and i was going all over the map. like where do i get the fox mask and how do start cashier, same for the bank robbery . i need more info please.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
is that all? because i beat the main quest and still notting and i was going all over the map. like where do i get the fox mask and how do start cashier, same for the bank robbery . i need more info please.
talk with the cashier,walk to the right there should be a van,walk up to it and defeat the thugs.

Go to a bank there should be 2 girls outside the bank,talk to them,use the key for the apartment that she told you to go,go back to the girls and rob the bank.

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
Ok, I think I managed to bypass 0.0.8's login thingy. All I did was copy the "Resources" folder from 0.0.8, then replace the one from 0.0.7 (just to be sure, delete the one from 0.0.7 first before pasting).

Reactions: shittyguy

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, I think I managed to bypass 0.0.8's login thingy. All I did was copy the "Resources" folder from 0.0.8, then replace the one from 0.0.7 (just to be sure, delete the one from 0.0.7 first before pasting).
holy shit your not kidding i can play the last part i cant do in 7.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
it doesn`t work that way
try it, make sure you have a back up of both 8 and 7. delete Resources in 7 next replace it with 8 resources/down 8 resources in to the 7 game folder . i try it and it works. i was able to do the last of part of the story which is the one with the girl and the cops.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Too bad i love this game

Where we can just have fun with every girls we meet
But i cannt play it anymore

My first time playing game like this on phone.usually its on pc

Reactions: FintheSheep

hullpop6

Jun 9, 2020
i have some questions for you then.
A: how do you know it private server and not patreon?.
B: do you realize that link is for bypass for growth rpg right?
Fiddler its a debugger that allows you to grab any connection from the application to a server.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
i used the work around the login for ver.8 by sephirus77 that works. it may say ver.7 on the title but it has all mew quests, h-scene story missions. everything is here i just need to see if this work with the ver.9 when that comes out. yes i did alot of test to make sure it has all the new stuff. if you don't want to do it your self here the download i upload for you to try.

Nov 1, 2018
a few questions, 1 how does the scenes in the game works? every time the scene starts all i can do is stop the scene or press on the right arrow key on my key board and that ends the scene.
2 is how do you save? i went into mc's house to save and when i quit the game i came back to see that i can only press on new game and cant press on load game.
thanks for the help in advance.

Reactions: Poolki789

kennw

Jan 25, 2020
okay does anyone know how to do the doctor quest?or hell a full walkthrough wouldn't be turned down as i can't bloody seem to be able to do anything half the time

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes