Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thank you very much, can't wait to give it a try! Btw I see there's italian language too, for me it's a nice surprise since there are not so many games in my native language, why did you choose to add it in?

Edit: Italian version is a little bugged, when MC arrives at home and sees his sister there is no choices menu and game can't go on. For the rest some dialogues and texts need a little fix but it's overall understandable.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It was added in for accessibility. Just like French. If the Italian language is a little weird, drop him a line and tell him you can proofread it if he'd allow it.
It's not just the Italian language that's a little bugged. That happens in the EN files as well, so it's an error in the code.
I was working on the EN-UK dialogue, but since the EN-US guy jumped ship I've taken on his workload as well. As of 0.05, both EN sets will be my work.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Well i don't mind of taking care of it, I did such thing in the past for some browser games and I liked it. If greono would like to get a little hand for it of course

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Are you using the 0.04 Fix version?
Well, anyway, try to start the game as an administrator.
In the game, go to Game Options and change your language and then return to English.
Having these same problems (stuck after phone call with Lindsey) have tried new game, administrator and language change, reinstalled then tried all of them again. running 0.04 fix (was having same problem before the fix - 0.04a).

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Having these same problems (stuck after phone call with Lindsey) have tried new game, administrator and language change, reinstalled then tried all of them again. running 0.04 fix (was having same problem before the fix - 0.04a).
You have to select 'Aunt's house' in the 'Places' tab on the right side of the screen, or did that not work?

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
You have to select 'Aunt's house' in the 'Places' tab on the right side of the screen, or did that not work?
Hey, thanks for your reply..
The places tab does not even open, click on it and no response. The other 3 tabs open fine (characters, inventory and quests). If I use the 'sure I like you' option the game just hangs on the image of him holding the phone to his ear, if I use the other friendship option, the call finishes but I only have the option of watching tv or going to bathroom (both dead ends) either way can't seem to continue past this point.
edit.
ok.. it will allow me to continue if I choose the friendship option (My mistake there), but definately gets stuck if I take the romantic. I guess just wait and see maybe will be fixed up in next version.

Last edited:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I'm a the only one who is stuck at the beginning of the sister apartment? I can't pass the scene
P.s I tried to load an old save file and it doesn't work

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I'm a the only one who is stuck at the beginning of the sister apartment? I can't pass the scene
P.s I tried to load an old save file and it doesn't work
I think you have to start a new game with version 0.04 to avoid that one (only use saved games made with the current version) .... I think

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm waiting 0.05 to write my review. Right now, it looks good. Well, except slow scene change.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I think you have to start a new game with version 0.04 to avoid that one (only use saved games made with the current version) .... I think
is the link updated? because I have issues getting the bj scene, so I thought the dev was going to fix that

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm waiting 0.05 to write my review. Right now, it looks good. Well, except slow scene change.
Greono's been told that a few times and is working a way to make it better.

you might have to wait up to three months, the guy release his game every 0.005 version (I'm not complaining)
False. This is from his patreon: Release date estimated for September 26

is the link updated? because I have issues getting the bj scene, so I thought the dev was going to fix that
One week. Can you not wait one week for Two Sides to be updated? And besides, the 0.04Fix version is only going to set you back $3...

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
False. This is from his patreon: Release date estimated for September 26

One week. Can you not wait one week for Two Sides to be updated? And besides, the 0.04Fix version is only going to set you back $3...
sorry I haven't check his patreon, and I apologize since he normally the game is updated every 0.05 (so far) I though he was going to keep going like that

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
It's too bad he put the gay content at a $15+ price tag...the only selling feature for me to even support it but thats asking way too much month to month to play the gay content.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It's too bad he put the gay content at a $15+ price tag...the only selling feature for me to even support it but thats asking way too much month to month to play the gay content.
I'm not interested in the guy char but still he's locked a lot of stuffs for 15+ end even 50+. Personally I'm going to cancel the support before the end of the month. I don't like this approach at all.

Reactions: Arcane666

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For non patrons, are you guys saying different game versions are being passed to different pay levels with different amount of content in them, so people who pay higher get more?

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes