Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm really fond of this game (more than any popular sex game -except Akabur ones-). The storytelling is good, graphics are arousing, maybe it needs a little more improve on the UI it's still a bit clumsy. Make more simple and ergo.
Afraid that I don't have 20$ to spare by month for a Walkthrough. But still, When the game will have more story component, I will Patreon him.

Here a little summary of what improvements :

- A way to skip the game-blocking “WIP” and “Help Us” screens
- A way to skip the intro animation
- A Way to really save the game
- Less obscure bugs (for example, I came across the MC thinking about options – “1024” was one of them and Lindsay said “8” at the train station scene with Bret)
- A way to cheat
- Better UI Graphics and mechanics
- A developement episode by episode, that way we can play the game without having those red message "Content to come soon"

I juste have one question : What is the music of the main menu ? I love it ! XD
Hello,
Thanks for playing and liking!
It's good for me to know that you consider my game that much.

Your observations of improvements interest me greatly, I have already noted! I will adjust gradually.

The initial song is from the band Hinder - Two Sides of Me (Nightcore version)

Reactions: Barenchi

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Greono, I loved the game and the concept, my expectations are extremely high. Hey, if you can deliver everything you promised, as well as tune the UI & mechanics and focus on branching the story (real consequences to your actions and decisions)... just take my money! This game has potential and you being ambitious is a good thing, keep up the good work.

P.S. I love the little sister, I am a sucker for shy petite girls with a touch of low self-esteem. She is definitely my favorite (cuteness is power).
Very good to know that you like my game!
I have a lot of ideas, as I am "one person only team" I look forward to setting up my team to bring all the content faster and more massive.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
I must say the game is really intriguing with its concept and intro but how long would it take to develop the game completely?

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I must say the game is really intriguing with its concept and intro but how long would it take to develop the game completely?
I estimate something around 1 year, which I consider little compared to many developers who are already making games for more than 3 years and that will still take a long time to complete. I'm looking forward to a hardware improvement and set up at least a small team to accelerate the production, my game will complet 3 months of development on the 13th, for a team of only one person, I believe I'm doing very well!

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Yes you are doing a great job buddy, I am sure waiting for the game would be worth it!
I estimate something around 1 year, which I consider little compared to many developers who are already making games for more than 3 years and that will still take a long time to complete. I'm looking forward to a hardware improvement and set up at least a small team to accelerate the production, my game will complet 3 months of development on the 13th, for a team of only one person, I believe I'm doing very well!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
how can i have 20 of love, to kiss her in the train station?
Cheat engine or modify the dll which I believe someone did in an earlier post
I came looking for an answer to the 20 love at the station as well.

But let me get this straight: In a linear game where at a point you need a certain stat it is unreachable without cheats??
and then the next day you need the same amount of the same stat on the phone and the other option is loose 5 of said stat. Fuck logic?

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017

But let me get this straight: In a linear game where at a point you need a certain stat it is unreachable without cheats??
and then the next day you need the same amount of the same stat on the phone and the other option is loose 5 of said stat. Fuck logic?
This bug has already been fixed in the Fix version.
and the difficulty values are not progressive, they are determined by the degree of difficulty of the action.
talk to Lindsey who likes her and facing a Kidnapper requires that you really like her, Romance 20 is a good value.

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Dont quote me you crying baby unless you have liked my post for usefulness Logic is your a crying baby :)

Panchiman

Jul 16, 2017
This bug has already been fixed in the Fix version.
and the difficulty values are not progressive, they are determined by the degree of difficulty of the action.
talk to Lindsey who likes her and facing a Kidnapper requires that you really like her, Romance 20 is a good value.
Hello friend, I wanted to tell you that with a friend we tested your game in v0.4 fix in Spanish, although we like it very much, there are many errors in version 0.4 fix, more than anything they seem typing errors.
It would be great if you check them out, if I can help you let me know.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@greono The game sounds and looks so far very promising. Thank you! I like games where you can choose your own path. For future updates I only hope that you keep hetero- and homosexual content in a balance although I guess it will be far from simple to do so.

vossa

Jun 16, 2017
The sister in this game is amazing, different from ever other game I've played so far. I'm really looking foward to see more of her in the next updates, haha.

I hope the dev keeps up with the good job he's been doing, this game has a lot of potential.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Does anyone have a link for 0.35 or 0.40 version for win 32 bit? I only managed to find 64 bit version and it doesn't work on my pc.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Does anyone have a link for 0.35 or 0.40 version for win 32 bit? I only managed to find 64 bit version and it doesn't work on my pc.
v0.035 FIX 32bit

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Liking this from the start.
Biggest thanks is for women who have small breasts and not the unnaturally large jugs seen in so many of thee games.
In some of them it looks as though the women would need help to stand up and huge back muscles to stand straight.
Thanks for lovely tits

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes