Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Haha Nice to hear from you @greono. Thank you for the clarification and I love the Harley Quinn as well.
Somone actually gave me the name of the lady in that gif in another thread somewhere on here. Id have to find it again though

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sorry to kill the mood but... this game have alots of non sens in it.

i mean..

i help the guy in the train, and then i give him back the pills. even MC say "i m not a thief" ... still, later i have possibility to "show the pills".. thats make non sens, i dont have them anymore, how the hell i m supposed to show them ?

also, why when MC take anti-drug, he act like if he just get the drug ? you dont fight LSD with LSD as anti-drug .. wtf that make non sens too.. MC is not even under drug, so for try to find a cure, we decide to drug him first ? wtf is that logic ?

so for find a cure to AIDS, we gonna contaminated healthy peoples ?

this logic kill me... the game is not that bad, even if its linear, but seriously, it have lots of non sens

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I finally manage to play to this version ! It's really great, even if it's not enough :D
Keep the good work greono, don't listen to haters ! :)

Reactions: greono

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ray Mattos i think.
I went to look for the post lol. Didnt even realize it was actually in this thread that he told me xD
It was @Burt who he said it was Raissa Mattos
Quick google search confirms that it is her. Goes by Ray Mattos on IG tho xD
She is much hotter than I anticipated from that gif

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
A specific path to femboy, I do not intend to do, but I think of making it possible in some events, such as prostitution job, dancer job and futa form (But are still future plans)
sadly i do freaking hate futanari. :(
and also sad iam not into the "causal gay" thing. but i reckon it high to you, that you include such contend in your game. :)
i'll stick my interest now into the incest route. :)

Last edited:

Asteras

Jun 2, 2017
This Is What You Can Do With The Sister In The Couch.
Follow Steps

1. caress sister
2. legs
3. continue stroking her legs
4. pause
5. caress her butt
6. go to waist
7. back to caress her butt
8. stroke her pussy
9. caress her little tits
10. caress her little tits
11. cares her breast a bit more
12. uncover her breast
13. lick her nipples
14. continue licking nipples
15. stay and give an excuse
16. stroke her pussy
17. faster
18. rub your cock on her lips
19. jack off
20. faster
21. enjoy (last step)
22. stay and give an excuse
23. I was just admiring you
24. Anny, let's not fight about it. This is normal

Dblanc

Jun 12, 2017
Hi all.
I'm stuck as soon as I get into the sister's apartment.
I'm in front of the door with the bag in my hand and that's it.
How to interact with it?
Thank you.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
sorry to kill the mood but... this game have alots of non sens in it.

i mean..

i help the guy in the train, and then i give him back the pills. even MC say "i m not a thief" ... still, later i have possibility to "show the pills".. thats make non sens, i dont have them anymore, how the hell i m supposed to show them ?

also, why when MC take anti-drug, he act like if he just get the drug ? you dont fight LSD with LSD as anti-drug .. wtf that make non sens too.. MC is not even under drug, so for try to find a cure, we decide to drug him first ? wtf is that logic ?

so for find a cure to AIDS, we gonna contaminated healthy peoples ?

this logic kill me... the game is not that bad, even if its linear, but seriously, it have lots of non sens
You display the pills without having it is a systematic error and not a gaming history error. This will be fixed.

As for CADE, strange is not it? They should be testing on drugged patients ... Wow, this game does not make sense ... Did I make such a logical mistake in history?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You display the pills without having it is a systematic error and not a gaming history error. This will be fixed.

As for CADE, strange is not it? They should be testing on drugged patients ... Wow, this game does not make sense ... Did I make such a logical mistake in history?
technically yes... when you test a anti drug, you test it on drug peoples for see if the effect is good.

the guinea pig for AIDS remedy are peoples who are affected by AIDS... not healthy peoples. (using blood that are not affected didnt give a single clue about a working cure or not, you NEED the virus for get result.)

peoples who are not affected and used as guinea pig for testing purpose are not used for medical attention. they are used for other purpose such as for lost weight, taste and others.

a medical center that use normal peoples for try to find a remedy to peoples who are affected is a company who hire retarded worker/scientist/medics

sorry to be rude, but its a good thing that what happen in this game isnt what happe in reality.. or we probably have never find any cure of diseases

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
technically yes... when you test a anti drug, you test it on drug peoples for see if the effect is good.

the guinea pig for AIDS remedy are peoples who are affected by AIDS... not healthy peoples. (using blood that are not affected didnt give a single clue about a working cure or not, you NEED the virus for get result.)

peoples who are not affected and used as guinea pig for testing purpose are not used for medical attention. they are used for other purpose such as for lost weight, taste and others.

a medical center that use normal peoples for try to find a remedy to peoples who are affected is a company who hire retarded worker/scientist/medics

sorry to be rude, but its a good thing that what happen in this game isnt what happe in reality.. or we probably have never find any cure of diseases
Did not you really understand my sarcasm or want spoilers from the game?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Basically, the game is broken for me. Downloaded it from Mega and Filebox, text doesnt apear in any of them. I can only see the images and the hud.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Basically, the game is broken for me. Downloaded it from Mega and Filebox, text doesnt apear in any of them. I can only see the images and the hud.
Try start as administrator level and or another screen resolution that is widescreen 1600x900 or 1366x768 or 1920x1080

Or, go to the Game Options menu, change the language and then return to English.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes