Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Well, considering that the game is only 2 months old and that only I am working on the project so far, I believe it is much better than it could be and even better than many other games released. My game is not perfect, there are errors, but I'm looking for better, thanks for expressing your opinion and your criticism!
@greono As a member of the IBTC, I gotta say Anny is the sexiest thing since Ashlee from GoblinBoy's "Meteor". I will be watching this with keen interest! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
@Mark600601
If only Raissa Mattos looked like that in Real Life she would be pleased
Looks good in you Gif though especially if people like the movie version of Harely Quinn
I had no idea who she was when we met her at Rio de Janerio Aiport Galeão
she was asking my girlfriend who did her hair and as i dont speak portuguese i left it up to my GF :)

Reactions: Ggf858

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Anyone got link to fix version "a"? Look like he published it

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As a pledger to him I can confirm that he has not yet put out the fix. As i stated earlier I would post it as soon as I saw that he put it out.
However I may not be able to due to Hurricane Harvey. I might be without power for a little while. Just a fair warning
EDIT: If he does post it tonight as someone else furthter up posted I should be able to share it with all of you. Not expecting to lose power (If I do it all) until after the hurricane hits which is supposed to be sometime tomorrow evening
So Ill try to keep an eye out for the bug fix

Last edited:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Mark600601
If only Raissa Mattos looked like that in Real Life she would be pleased
Looks good in you Gif though especially if people like the movie version of Harely Quinn
I had no idea who she was when we met her at Rio de Janerio Aiport Galeão
she was asking my girlfriend who did her hair and as i dont speak portuguese i left it up to my GF :)
I didnt even know thats who this was xD. I saw the gif on facebook a while back before I even started this forum and when I did join this forum I was like "Hey you know what would be perfect for this forum" Then I googled it and found it lol

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He already released the fix for 10$ patrons.
Yupp there it is. Thank you for alerting me lol. I will get it uploaded in a minute
EDIT:
Did not take near as much time as I expected lol. (I love the ability import straight to my own mega account instead of downloading and then uploading it) ANYWAY here is the long awaited fix
(32 bit windows and Mac will have to wait a little longer Im afraid)

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Yupp there it is. Thank you for alerting me lol. I will get it uploaded in a minute
EDIT:
Did not take near as much time as I expected lol. (I love the ability import straight to my own mega account instead of downloading and then uploading it) ANYWAY here is the long awaited fix
(32 bit windows and Mac will have to wait a little longer Im afraid)

Thanks for uploading the fix.
"Greono" said that this update had two sex scenes with the young sister, right?
I thought that i didn't get them because of the game bugs but i already tried this fix and I still not getting any of those scenes, all i get is the rubbing scene on top of her after I leave the shower, is that it?

Last edited:
Reactions: bxa92

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Im not entierely sure what scenes there and arent lol. But I do know theres a special bathroom scene with the sister if you pay the 15dollar pledge which I do not.
I only pledge 10

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Im not entierely sure what scenes there and arent lol. But I do know theres a special bathroom scene with the sister if you pay the 15dollar pledge which I do not.
I only pledge 10
Actually that explains a lot, but i think there is another scene after the rubbing on the floor, when the main character goes to his room and i think its supposed to happen something there also. I read on greonogames site that the main character was going to loose his virginity in this version.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Actually that explains a lot, but i think there is another scene after the rubbing on the floor, when the main character goes to his room and i think its supposed to happen something there also. I read on greonogames site that the main character was going to loose his virginity in this version.
Well this is the changelog for 0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I havent played since 0.3 so Im not sure what all is in there or how to access it either.
I started a new game when I first got 0.3 and didnt realize I had to cum on the picture to turn incest on so I never got it turned on and I havent felt like restarting again .-.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

I use the term "sexual scene" for any event that has nudity or dialogue and actions that induce sex. However the morning scene with her sister is just to see her naked during the bath, this scene will have additions over time and will receive the Limiter of Romance Attributes and Domination. So I could not put a more intimate scene between the two at the moment without first covering scenes that allow the character to get score on the attributes!

@ I love your Harley Quinn!

Reactions: Burt

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@greono just want to ask about the gay route: is there someting planned what going into a femboy direction?
nice work btw. :)
A specific path to femboy, I do not intend to do, but I think of making it possible in some events, such as prostitution job, dancer job and futa form (But are still future plans)

Reactions: pootin

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yes, we will have the character's bedroom and some actions, even call your sister to sleep with you.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know if this is possible, but that would be great if we could name the different saves or at least get numbers on it so we can know what path he match to. Like if i test different paths i don't know wich save it is at the next patch .. :(

The game is great hovewer, keep the good job ! :p
I want to put the naming of saves to facilitate, even for me and my tests hehehe!

Reactions: Burt

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
how far exactly can you get with your sister on the couch
i gotten to the part were i lick nad play with her nipples

Reactions: greono
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes