Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Really curious to see what happens to this project. I am pleasantly surprised so far! I only played 0.0.0.0.0.4... we'll have and see if it'll endure... All in all, nice idea (so far) would love a bit more control, decent graphix animations are meh but they can be improved easily since right now they're basically slideshows.

Zetta Man

Jul 9, 2017
I don't know how it is for you guys but for me there is nothing else to do after talking to Lindsey on the phone, am I doing something wrong? Because they say you can visit someplaces and there are some sex scenes but I got nothing after walking out of the bathroom on the beginning day 2. Please help

U

User_10739

Here is a modified CSharp.dll that I used on my playthrough. Just rename your CSharp.dll to CSharp.bak and extract my file to your Two Sides v0.04a - 64-Bit_Data\Managed folder, then start a new game. It has bumped up stats & romance/dominance values.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just played it for first time...

i not like it

the game is way too linear to me, i mean you dont really have choice even if you see 4 choice windows on the screen only 1 will work and continu the story. thats a big black point to me.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
I don't know what's going on, but I can't get the scene where you Grab Anny in the bathroom anymore. Can someone help me?

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Here is a modified CSharp.dll that I used on my playthrough. Just rename your CSharp.dll to CSharp.bak and extract my file to your Two Sides v0.04a - 64-Bit_Data\Managed folder, then start a new game. It has bumped up stats & romance/dominance values.
Has this unlocked more scenes with Anny than the Grabbing scene in the bathroom and the spying scene? Also, I'm wondering why I'm not getting the Anny Grabbing scene again even with all the codes used. Would you know an answer to that?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
does anyone how to use the cheat engine on this game? like what address changes the value?
It's not the easiest software in the world.

Here a guide.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hello how can i get lindsey to romance 20? i only made 18 till the kissing option...:(
thx
Current version is bugged apparently, several people have commented they couldn't get enough romance nor domination, while previously being able to do so in previous versions. I wasn't able to either, but I hadn't played the earlier versions to compare. I ended up using the modified c-sharp dll someone posted to get around it for the time being.

Reactions: Alice Bunny
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes