Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay... this update totally wrecks the game for now.
Savegames at the apartment with the sister molesting event freeze and don't progress.

Neither can I even choose the friends with benefits option, nor can I get the handjob at the train station NOR can I get a goodbye kiss from Lindsey.

All stuff I had managed easily with the previous version.
I honestly don't get what's the point of rebalancing the game so that you CAN'T access already existing content anymore.

And when I start a completely new game the sister event stops halfway through and I'm magically transported into the bathroom.

WTF?

Last edited:

Naai

Aug 11, 2017
Get +8 domination with helping the girl(either way) and renting the appartmemt ->im glad. that way i can see you more often->are you going to say that you're not excited.......(rewards +5 domination)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Get +8 domination with helping the girl(either way) and renting the appartmemt ->im glad. that way i can see you more often->are you going to say that you're not excited.......(rewards +5 domination)
Yes, you can get 8 domination, but that doesn't help, since you can't get enough romance points. Whatever he did, he broke both the romance and "friends with benefits" routes. I honestly don't know how he could overlook this. The "fwb" route even worked in previous versions. Doesn't he test the game before releasing it?

Just checked his patreon site. The various bugs have been reported, so we can expect a fix, but this update hasn't been very glorious until now.
He also gained more than 1000$ in the last two weeks on patreon, I don't know how he did it, but let's hope he puts the money to good use and that future releases will have fewer bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I did all that, I tried everything, you can't get the handjob nor the kiss.

Naai

Aug 11, 2017
Yes, you can get 8 domination, but that doesn't help, since you can't get enough romance points. Whatever he did, he broke both the romance and "friends with benefits" routes. I honestly don't know how he could overlook this. The "fwb" route even worked in previous versions. Doesn't he test the game before releasing it?

Just checked his patreon site. The various bugs have been reported, so we can expect a fix, but this update hasn't been very glorious until now.
He also gained more than 1000$ in the last two weeks on patreon, I don't know how he did it, but let's hope he puts the money to good use and that future releases will have fewer bugs.
Yup, previous version you could get them, bugged now sadly

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I tried a lot and so far the only way is cheating. I can't see any way to have 20 points of romance.

By the way the game went in loop the morning after the scene with the sister. I can't leave the house at all. I suppose I need to delete all the save and the entries in regedit and try again.

So far it's really buggy. Probably it's better wait for a fix

Reactions: Naai

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hes putting a fix together right now according to his patreon. Ill keep an eye out for it and post it as soon as I can.
In the mean time I guess just wait on playing and go play one of the dozen other games on here xD

Reactions: wep

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Okay, thought I was going crazy, cause I couldn't get either enough domination nor romance to do either Lindsey option (selecting friends with benefits on train subtracts domination so you can't use the "i really like you option" later at the train station.) Since can't get up to 20 romance, you take another -5 on the phone later with Lindsey as well.

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
the only way i got all the scenes and come to the end of the current version was with luck and the Help of CheatEngine.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i need to ask ...

as we apparently can change sex... its possible to make all kind of sex as result or its straigth only ?

i mean FF, MM ? or only FM ? (with MC in both )

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
i need to ask ...

as we apparently can change sex... its possible to make all kind of sex as result or its straigth only ?

i mean FF, MM ? or only FM ? (with MC in both )
the game is gay (and I suppose lesbian friendly). so I think you will be able to have sex FF and MM

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
here is what he had to say about the bugs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you know of any other bugs and you are on his patreon you should let him know

M

MantisK

OK, it play weird, unlike last time I tried. It just runs through dialog, then froze in the shower, repeating ejaculation. Too bad, maybe in a couple months.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
the only way i got all the scenes and come to the end of the current version was with luck and the Help of CheatEngine.
How did you cheat with that program because i couldn't understand how the program works?
And do you know how to rip the images from the game?

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Is there more new content with Anny than toying with her on the bathroom floor and spying on her in the shower? If I missed something, can someone tell me how to get anything else with the Anny i missed? I would really appreciate it.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
OK, it play weird, unlike last time I tried. It just runs through dialog, then froze in the shower, repeating ejaculation. Too bad, maybe in a couple months.
The freezing in the shower is actually a bug from the last version. Im surprised he didnt get that fixed .-.
I dont know about others but for me it looping on the shower masturbation scene wasnt endless.
I just had to click through it quite a few times

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
The cheat app for a lot of Unity games is "cheat engine." Some Unity games like "The Twist" write a lot of stuff into the Window's registry and are fairly easy to manipulate. Others, like this one, you have to manipulate the data at runtime and various other places. Cheat engine isn't real easy to use, you need to watch for changes in certain variables and what not to determine where certain values (like dominance, romance, and etc.) are stored.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes