Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Nope, I tried again. Even if I've deleted the entries with regedit and the saves, I can go outside the house. The game enters in a loop immediately after the phone call.

Oh well I hope in the bugfix now.

johnsmith314

Aug 1, 2017
After the phone call with Lindsay. On the right side of the screen, click on places. Then click on "Aunt Leyla's House".

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks!! Even if the the game was in loop the trick with the place worked.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
immediately as you arriwes your condo...
You have to have incest on in the game in order to get the option to caress your sister. In order to turn incest on you must cum on her picture while on the train. (its a really dumb way to decide whether or not incest is in the game but not my game so .-.)
Also again guys the game is bugged. Greono still has not posted the fix but atm quite a few pictures seem to be missing as well as the fact that atm it is impossible to get Lindsey to 20 romance.
I will also state (again) if you know of any bugs and have access to posting on greonos patreon posts then please let him know about them in case he doesnt already know about them and can get them fixed.
I believe hes posted on this thread previously but Im not sure if hes browsing this thread to see if anyone is posting bug complaints on here

(edited to fix some typos and fix my grammar. Brain moves faster than my hands when I type a lot .-.)

Reactions: Burt

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So is the new content only the visit at the aunt's house and the new longer visit to cade?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Okay... this update totally wrecks the game for now.
Savegames at the apartment with the sister molesting event freeze and don't progress.
whew, had to check if this was happening to others.
Guess I gotta start a new game + make a new save to see the new stuff.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
why oh why does anyone create a game and NOT test it before release?
Because sometimes certain bugs have to be activated in a certain way and it would takes ages for one person to find every single bug in a game. Not only that this is only one guy working this game. Not a team of people. It takes a lot of time to make that game and then if your beta testing on your own on top of that you wont be able to make the monthly deadlines that basically every patreon game has

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does this game still have the stupid save system or did dev add proper save&load system?
Oh, I see. Just because its save system doesn't EXACTLY mirror saved states, you decry it as "stupid".
You've been spoiled. The save system is meant to make you try out alternate choices or other things in/after some events. For me, the "checkpoint" system he's gone for reminds me of the old days when saving was limited to specific areas. Phantasy Star II (MD), for instance. Sure, getting the Visiphone let you save anywhere you wanted but that item was a bonus.
Suck it up and deal with it. At least he's trying something different.
katarne04 said:
Guess I gotta start a new game + make a new save to see the new stuff.
Or wait until he posts up a fix for this version, which is going to drop before V0.05 judging by his patreon posts.

Aug 16, 2017
Because sometimes certain bugs have to be activated in a certain way and it would takes ages for one person to find every single bug in a game. Not only that this is only one guy working this game. Not a team of people. It takes a lot of time to make that game and then if your beta testing on your own on top of that you wont be able to make the monthly deadlines that basically every patreon game has

bugs I can accept.....the basic fundamentals I cant. the fact that we cant get enough points for girl on train suggests that the product is secondary to the release date. check this forum since release...I don't see much praise.

Reactions: Rampulla

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah it like....took me about 10 mins to bump into two bugs, and another 5 minutes to bump into a game breaking one...and there are like only two ways you can go about this, and both ways contain the same bug.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A bit on the buggy side, even if I did not encounter all the bugs I read about here, still it has potential and I look forwrd to more. For those who think the story is too linear: It is an early version and the beginning of the game. There are already hints of the coming branching

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Think 0.04a is out - so, hopefully, bugs are fixed?

Btw. I really like this game so far (well, not 0.04 because it's fu**** up but...). You really feel like you have a freedom to chose how MC progresses. On the other hand - game is really slow with that unity engine.

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes