Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
I just downloaded th 0.4 version and i can't go further than the scene where he come in his sister appartment (who's on the couch). i've tried loading saves and begin a new one but same result. Can't go further, space or click don't work.
I noticed after that "bug" that a file named LogError showed up into the folder but he's empty.

Does somebody have a solution ?
Same problems here, had already done all the sis apt stuff/shower dreams etc in last version but it just freezes there now. Wouldn't be so bad but the train journey is so slow to get back through if starting again and coupled with horrible long load scenes / transitions, and the crappest save system ever i really can't be bothered

U

User_10739

I deleted my 2sides AppData and ran through again, the hj at the train station didn't work for me it just hung there several times so I selected different answers and bypassed it. I was kinda hoping for more sis & gf content rather than where this went.

melinaclara

Apr 26, 2017
For the people complain about this game :
Please read the game plot and play. if its not in your kind just ignore it. don't complain about it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ill-logic?how is that?.am i wrong for wanting to know how to evade tits?yes i know its early in game.so you say i have to have tits in the beginning?ok then ill wait a few updates before worrying ab out how this game goes. im on this sight to learn.im new to all these games.
Because it's illogical to assume the entire game will follow the suit of forced transgenderism, as you previously did.

It's not wrong to want to know how to evade having tits. I think the forced push was just so players would know this route CAN happen. There will be ways to revert to being male. Probably involving sexy times.

corey said:
what about 32-bit
What operating system are you using that it doesn't run 64-bit programs?
32-bit will follow in a few days, when Greono has made it happen. He's also working on full Mac support, so be patient.

Reactions: danny19 and corey

Vivern1

Apr 3, 2017
I deleted my 2sides AppData and ran through again, the hj at the train station didn't work for me it just hung there several times so I selected different answers and bypassed it. I was kinda hoping for more sis & gf content rather than where this went.
I have dropped game folder and also the one with game saves on disk c: but when I open archive again game somehow still knows that hidden content code was applied, judging by your comment you might know what else needs to be deleted. First code hasn't changed anything in Lindsey scenes.

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
I have dropped game folder and also the one with game saves on disk c: but when I open archive again game somehow still knows that hidden content code was applied, judging by your comment you might know what else needs to be deleted. First code hasn't changed anything in Lindsey scenes.
I found out, how you cam reset the hidden content code: Go in the Registry Editor / Regedit and search for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GreonoGames\Two Sides and delete both folders, then you start the game and you can activate a new code. sry for bad englich, i am from germany.

Reactions: Vivern1

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Am I really the only one who spots the flaw in your ill-logic?
Have you failed to notice how early a demo build it is?
@danny19 & @trumpthatbitch
I spoke to greono about this myself and he told me that subsequent to this first instance you will be able to play through the whole game as a male - without TGing the whole way through (or flip-flopping) but staying female will be the harder route.
Actually the creator had a discussion with someone at like build 2.0 or 3.0 idk at which but its at the beginning to look up again. There someone was complaining why there is a gay scene without being mentioned. The creator said its optional and we have to wait up, also that you will be able to choose. In this update it seems you cant choose and will haev to undergo an tranformation for the story, I thought you can shut it off at the beginning of the game. Ill just play this version for the sake of playing it since Ive played the other versions. But I guess if tehre will be scenes with M/M Ill have to drop it. Its just not mine. I drop games where the main protagonist is female too, its just not mine.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Vivern1

Apr 3, 2017
I found out, how you cam reset the hidden content code: Go in the Registry Editor / Regedit and search for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GreonoGames\Two Sides and delete both folders, then you start the game and you can activate a new code. sry for bad englich, i am from germany.
Thank you, and I am not English speaker either.

Reactions: DENSTRONG
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes