Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Interesting fun game thx, Anyway get guide without buying it? And sis looks stunning hot as is at moment ;)

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Interesting fun game thx, Anyway get guide without buying it? And sis looks stunning hot as is at moment ;)
Thank you.
The walkthrough is a toast given only to people who help my projects with $20+. As an exclusive gift, only those who have won can have access.

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
what kind of incest H-scenes does this current version have? Mom-son, borther-sister etc.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Here is V.0.04
Havent played myself. Just uploaded for the rest of you guys :p Surprised no one beat me to it to be honest.
This is just the game though. I do not pledge enough for the extra scenes so someone else will have to be kind enough to drop those :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So I started a new game and he changed the stats during the train ride somehow.
I was going for the "friends with benefits" route, but you either have too few love points to get her to agree to it or too few dominance points to convince her at the station. That kinda sucks, it worked in the previous versions. And the love route isn't working either.

Also, still no quicksave? :(
But I really appreciate the skip function.

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I don't know if this is possible, but that would be great if we could name the different saves or at least get numbers on it so we can know what path he match to. Like if i test different paths i don't know wich save it is at the next patch .. :(

The game is great hovewer, keep the good job ! :p

Reactions: greono

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I just downloaded th 0.4 version and i can't go further than the scene where he come in his sister appartment (who's on the couch). i've tried loading saves and begin a new one but same result. Can't go further, space or click don't work.
I noticed after that "bug" that a file named LogError showed up into the folder but he's empty.

Does somebody have a solution ?

Last edited:

johnsmith314

Aug 1, 2017
To get past the sister's apartment. I had to completely delete the %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\GreonoGames folder and start a completely new game.

gramaton

May 16, 2017
I just downloaded th 0.4 version and i can't go further than the scene where he come in his sister appartment (who's on the couch). i've tried loading saves and begin a new one but same result. Can't go further, space or click don't work.
I noticed after that "bug" that a file named LogError showed up into the folder but he's empty.

Does somebody have a solution ?
same here

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Well, considering that the game is only 2 months old and that only I am working on the project so far, I believe it is much better than it could be and even better than many other games released. My game is not perfect, there are errors, but I'm looking for better, thanks for expressing your opinion and your criticism!
Maybe I was too harsh, I condensed the stuff I liked (far more than I disliked) into a few lines and wrote a dissertation on the choppyness of the engine. I enjoyed the game and think you're doing a great job. The only thing that bothered me was the comfort-divide in pounding through already-seen-dialog in Ren'Py and doing the same in Unity.

By "writing inconsistencies" I was more referencing errors in grammar and sentence structure than general bad dialog as well.

Really, I'm a negative asshat at times and I apologize. Keep it up.

Reactions: fz and foxhound
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes