Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Then give us some of your system specs.
I have a very old pc: pentium dual core E5300 2.60GHz, 2Giga ram, Nvidia Geforce210. Window7 64bit.

The funny thing is that I played with version 0.53 no fix until the second save, then I closed the game, and when I restarted the game crushed.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have a very old pc: pentium dual core E5300 2.60GHz, 2Giga ram, Nvidia Geforce210. Window7 64bit.

The funny thing is that I played with version 0.53 no fix until the second save, then I closed the game, and when I restarted the game crushed.
Hello, download the game again and try to play it

berny

Jun 8, 2017
@greono So any news regarding the poll? Is it over, did you decide how to proceed? Checked your patreon and only found the post about Anny. Congratulations on reaching your first goal by the way.

Reactions: greono

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@greono So any news regarding the poll? Is it over, did you decide how to proceed? Checked your patreon and only found the post about Anny. Congratulations on reaching your first goal by the way.
Well, the first research on "Gender Change" I will continue with the initial proposal, which is: to allow gender change depending on the level of male or female excitement.

But I'm only going to introduce this method when the game has a fair amount of playable content for the male form. The character can still change shape, but only in events that make it possible.

Why am I covering this methodology? Today I have a lot of content to introduce by scene ... Actions, feelings, conditioning, gender choice ... and for every event I have a huge list of consequences. If I introduce the transformation now, I will slow down the evolution of the game a lot, because it will be another huge range of possibilities in a single scene!

The game will continue with the initial idea, but before introducing everything at eleven and not focusing on anything, I will focus on one side (masculine), fill with enough content and so, finally, I will be able to focus on the feminine side .

As for the poll of Anny's physical change, I think I got a "new Anny" (the one from the photo posted on Patreon) that pleased both me and the people without leaving the original content.

Reactions: UncleVT

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I get a game over after the visit at whatever lab that was....with the lady standing with the dildo...is this the end of the version or did I make a bad choice at some point??

maddogs243

Jun 18, 2017
Since the game is updated, this is what you do.

you need tomasturbate to your sister photo to activate the incest option
1. caress sister
2. legs
3. continue stroking her legs
4. pause
5. caress her butt
6. go to waist
7. back to caress her butt
8. stroke her pussy
9. caress her little tits
10. repeat 9 until the option to caress her boobs is gone
11. uncover her breast
12. lick her nipples
13. continue licking nipples
14. stay and give an excuse
From this I don't know if you fail or not mainly because I haven't try the other options, but this is what I have
15. stroke her pussy
16. faster
17. rub your cock on her lips
18. jack off
19. faster
20. enjoy (last step)
this is if you want to earn 2 romance points after that event
21. stay and give an excuse
22. I was just admiring you
23. Anny, let's not fight about it. This is normal

P.s. not sure if the bathroom reaction change after this.
right after #13 when I click it, to goes straight to bathroom. why is that? am I doing something wrong. I cant get the other options 14-23

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes