Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Jun 12, 2017
I have just tried the version patreon I have the same problem and I have no knowledge in computer donation I will have to drop the game while waiting for a new version thank you when same

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
You have to caress her tits one more time.
I noticed that.
Since the game is updated, this is what you do.

you need tomasturbate to your sister photo to activate the incest option
1. caress sister
2. legs
3. continue stroking her legs
4. pause
5. caress her butt
6. go to waist
7. back to caress her butt
8. stroke her pussy
9. caress her little tits
10. repeat 9 until the option to caress her boobs is gone
11. uncover her breast
12. lick her nipples
13. continue licking nipples
14. stay and give an excuse
From this I don't know if you fail or not mainly because I haven't try the other options, but this is what I have
15. stroke her pussy
16. faster
17. rub your cock on her lips
18. jack off
19. faster
20. enjoy (last step)
this is if you want to earn 2 romance points after that event
21. stay and give an excuse
22. I was just admiring you
23. Anny, let's not fight about it. This is normal

P.s. not sure if the bathroom reaction change after this.
This is pretty much the whole thing.

Reactions: lupy30

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I have just tried the version patreon I have the same problem and I have no knowledge in computer donation I will have to drop the game while waiting for a new version thank you when same
Sorry I didn't meant to say computer donation, what I meant to say is what kind of computer do you have? linux, pc, or mac? because I seen some comments where the game doesn't work properly, ex. mac and linux

U

User_10739

Maybe the Developer can make it so that you can change the text speed in the settings for fast readers?
I used cheat engine and set the speed hack to 2 and it works good.

I just finished the update, very bizarre ending...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@greono Hi greono, I'm actually one of your patreon, but I prefer to write my impression here.

Good job I like your game a lot. However the lack of free save is IMHO a huge problem.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@greono Hi greono, I'm actually one of your patreon, but I prefer to write my impression here.

Good job I like your game a lot. However the lack of free save is IMHO a huge problem.
I think a lot about enabling a free Save Game. The problem is that some scenes need information on past actions and images stored in memory. I'm studying a way to make an improved rescue possible, I want you to know that this worries me a lot and that I plan to implement it as soon as possible, so I ask you to have a little patience.

It's very good to know you're enjoying the game!
Thank you!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Instead of a free save option, an auto save on junction points (choices and rng rolls) may be easier on you, and as long as they don't overwrite, people can easily go back to where they want.

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
this nopy download is just awesome, took me 5 secs for the download pls continue using it on other releases too and thx for the upload

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Is spanish then?
On the translations. The developer wanted to make the game multiple languages so he added the languages. If you go to his patreon, you can find patreon you can find a screenshot showing a game menu with multiple languages.

P.s. in short words yes

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Disregard this post. I somehow managed to get it working.

Is anyone else having the game completely freeze at the place where you enter your name in v0.035? I've downloaded it several times from different places, and the cursor inside the field doesn't even blink.

I did a quick search here and didn't see anything mentioned previously.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
LOL No problem, you don't even have to do it. It's your game, so it's up to you. IMHO is a big problem but I'm only a guy in a forum :).
Oops, I did not mean to sound rude, sorry. I'm dependent on Google Translate! Hehehe... :oops:

It is good that they express what they think of the game, this helps me a lot to improve it. The game only takes my name as a developer, my real intention is to make a game that pleases everyone (at least I will try :coldsweat:)! I want to see everyone having fun :eek:penedeyewink:

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes